There's a first day for everything - Chapter 26

First day of work - Monday

I straightened my hair and got dressed in my bubble gum pink jeans and my white top. I did my make up nicely and walked over to top shop for my first day of work. My job was to work on the floor so that meant folding up and hanging up clothes, helping people with finding clothes and helping people in the change rooms. It was a long hard day and the other girls that worked there took advantage of me being new and got me to do all kinds of jobs but I guess that’s what happens when you’re new. The day finally finished and it was time for closing. I looked at the work roster and I had 4 days of work. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. I get payed $15 on weekdays and $19 on Sundays and public holidays which is a pretty decent pay.

I am pretty lucky that at work no one sees me as Harry’s girlfriend because no one knows my last name, I was thankful for that because I knew at school people were going to know.

“Tash!” Sally yelled “Could you help the boys close up in top man?”

“Sure!” I yelled back as I walked over to the men’s section of the store. As soon as I walked past the boys I felt their eyes watching me and I felt really uncomfortable. I heard one of them saying something to the other boys there were 4 of them there. They were all really hot, you could tell they were all models for something.

“Her ass in those jeans!” One of them said.

“Oh man and her tits are amazing!” I heard another say.

“You know apparently she is modelling for top shop! Finn you lucky bastered you get to model with her!”

“I’m gay remember I am not attracted to chicks any way she looks kind of familiar.”

I decided to walk up to them.

“Hi I’m Tash, you’re right I am going to be modelling with your friend here.” I smiled.

“I’m Finn by the way.” James said shaking my hand. The rest of the boys introduced themselves. There was Finn, Cam, Nathan and Angus.

“So are you single?” Nathan asked.

“No sorry.” I pretended to frown.

“Who is the lucky guy you’re dating?” Cam asked, “Probably some footballer or something.”

“I would rather not say.” I sighed.

“If you don’t tell we will tell everyone you’re a lesbian!” Angus teased.

“Fine, fine but you won’t believe me!” I smiled.

“Just spill!” Finn said.

“My name is Tash Smith, I am dating Harry Styles.” I said.

“So that’s where I’ve seen you! In the magazines! I love One Direction!” Finn said as he fangirled.

“I knew he would be famous!” Cam told the other boys.

“Well when if it doesn’t work out call me.” Nathan winked at me.

“Wait doesn’t that make you Matt Smiths daughter?” Angus asked.

“Yeah and if it makes anything more interesting I am living with Bernie Crawford the new Hawthorn player.” I explained.

“You’ve got to be shitting me!” Cam said in disbelieve.

“Hurry up Tash!” Sally yelled.

“Sorry got to finish packing up!” I sighed.

“I am having a pool party next Saturday night, you should come.” Nathan smiled.