With you - Chapter 13

Harry’s P.O.V

We got back to the hotel. We organized to have the pent house while we were in Paris to be romantic. It is October and it is Autumn, so the leaves are falling down and its just beautiful. We got to our room and I walked Tash over to the window.

“Look at the view! We can see everything! That’s the Eifel Tower and that’s the Tower Die Triumph!” I said pointing at everything.

“I know Harry I have been studying Paris for years! I know what everything is!” Tash giggled.

“I’m just excited you’re here!” I said kissing her all over her neck.

“Oh look at the love birds reunited at last!” Louis awed.

“Remember she is here for me! Not to get it on with Harry!” Liam reminded us.

“What?” Tash asked.

“Well, Liam begged Paul to have you come over here to help him with his troubles with you know who and Paul said yes if you don’t distract Harry from the fans!” Zayn said recapping everything.

“Alright then.” Tash said trying to understand the whole situation. “I need to talk to Liam!”

She took he cardigan off and hung it up. She turned around and looked at me. She looked so little. She was wearing a short tight grey dress. You could see all her shoulder bones and he hip bones were starting to show too. She was getting too skinny. She had lost a lot of weight. Her legs were really skinny too and she was wearing really high black wedges which made them look even skinnier. I was worried about her I really was.

“Come on Li!” She said taking Liam’s hand and walking into one of the bedrooms.

Liam’s P.O.V

We walked into one of the bedrooms and I shut the door. Immediately she hugged me. I squeezed her back and I started crying onto her shoulder. She was easy to show my emotions to. There was just something about her that made me really comfortable around her.

“I miss her. We just, we just, I don’t know, I don’t know what even happened. She just went off with another guy and I don’t even know who he is. I have tried calling her but she has changed her number. I am a good guy and I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t even talk to me anymore.” I sobbed.

“By the sound of it she is guilty. You would be two and if you were in her position you would do the same thing. If anything she is feeling worse than you because she knows she has caused a world of pain for such a good, innocent guy.” Tash said rubbing my back. “The best thing you can do is try and be happy and I know it sounds hard but if you focus on being happy and if you look on the positive side of everything you will be happy. Trust me. I will help you through this!”

“Thanks Tash! I knew you could help!” I said wiping my tears away.

“Anytime Liam.” She said kissing me on the cheek and walking out the room. I know she was pretty good with advise but I felt like I had heard it all before. I sat down on the bed and rested my head in my palms. I still loved her and I couldn’t stop thinking about Danielle. I thing that Tash didn’t know was I loved her so much that I was going to propose. I know we are young but it felt right. It’s going to take a VERY long time to get over her.

Harry’s P.O.V

Tash walked up to me and entwined her hands in mine. She looked up at me and gave me a cute little smile.

“Let’s get some bread! I feel like some bread!” Ed said putting his hand on Niall’s shoulder.

“I feel like a chocolate croissant!” Niall said to Ed.