Don't feel guilty - Chapter 5

It got really intense, he was kissing me really passionately and to be honest, I didn’t know where this was going. He pushed me up against the wall, forcing my legs around his waist. As he was carrying me to the bed Louis opens the door.

“Harry!” He yelled and closed the door “Don’t you remember one fucking thing we talked about!” I jumped off of Harry and stood in the corner of the room. We had really fucked things up this time.

“Come on Louis, you did the exact thing to me! I liked Eleanor and you still went for her and I got over it!” Harry screamed.

“You’re different! Niall is way too sensitive, way more sensitive than you Styles!” Louis said angrily.

“I know okay, I know but I really like her you don’t understand, she needs me as much as I need her.” Harry sighed. I walked over to the Harry and took his hand.

“We can keep it a secret, we can just act normal and then when we think it’s the right time we can stop hiding it.” I said.

“Tash you’re going to feel so guilty you know that right?” Louis said giving me the are-you-sure look.

“Louis I will regret not being with Harry, I know what I’m in for.” I said to Louis.

“Please just please keep it on the down low!” Louis said “No telling Liam or Zayn alright, Tash I am always here to talk if you get stuck.”

“If she gets stuck she can talk to me.” Harry said acting a bit protective.

“Fine, but if you need to talk I am here.” Louis said walking out Harry’s room and shutting the door.

“You boys are leaving in a few days. How exactly is this going to work?” I asked. I liked him, I had feelings for him but I wasn’t sure this was going to work. He was always on tour and he lives in England. Long distance doesn’t usually work.

“I don’t know Tash, we will make it work, just don’t think about it. We will work it out.” Harry said as he put his hands on my waist.

“I really like you Harry.” I said putting my arms around his neck and hugging him.

“I do too.” Harry said.

“I’m tired, I’m going to bed, and it’s been a long day.” I said pulling away from his hug. I grabbed my pyjamas and walked into the bathroom, got changed and walked back into Harry’s room. He was sitting up in the bed. Shirtless. With his sexy abs showing. FUCKING HELL I FELT LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. I walked over to the bed and got in, I covered myself with the quilt and turned onto my side.

“Do you want to be in a relationship or do you just want this to be a fling?” Harry asked.

“Well whatever happens, happens.” I said, I didn’t know what to say. Realistically, I had only known this guy for a few days and I think we needed a bit longer, of course I wanted to be his girlfriend but I needed to reassure myself that he was for me, that I really liked him or if I just needed someone there to comfort me. Like I know I really like him but I just want to be cautious, I don’t want to make too many mistakes.

“I really like you Tash and girl I want to be with.” Harry said.

“Can we talk in the morning Harry, I am really tired, I need some sleep, enough has happened today and I just need a rest.” I said.

“Okay Sweetie.” He said as he laid down and cuddled up right next to me. Was he spooning me? Don’t move Tash, he is defiantly spooning you! I move a lot when I sleep, I really hope I don’t move or get uncomfortable because I remember Jordan, my ex-boyfriend, doing this with me and it turned out a huge disaster, I got uncomfortable and started moving and he thought I was rejecting him so ever since then I have kind of rejected the spooning thing. FUCK!