Nice to meet you - Chapter 20

Hey guys!

Sorry this chapter took so long but I have had school and my internet is being a little shit! I will upload chapter 21 as soon as I can! I love you all so much so keep reading, voting, commenting because I love it! Even if its constructive critisizm! Let me know if you want me to read your fanfics or stories even if they're not One Direction related I'll still read them! 

I love you all!

Love Toy Story xx

Tash’s P.O.V

After a tiring plane flight we got off the plane and entered the airport. The other boys were in London while Louis, Harry and I arrived in Doncaster. There weren’t many fans so it was okay. I could see Louis’ family waving at us at the airport. Louis’ little sisters all came running up to him and gave him a huge hug. They we were all telling him how much they had missed him. It was really the cutest thing ever.

“Hello I’m Felicity!” The little girl said waving.

“I’m Daisy!” The littlest yelled.

“I’m Phoebe!” The other smiled.

“Hello I’m Tash!” I replied

“Hey Tash, I’m Lottie! We’re going to be great friends!” Lottie said embracing me in a hug.

“I bet we will!” I smiled and hugged back.

“Tash!” Louis said pulling me over next to him. “This is my Mom Jay! Mom this is Tash!”

“Hello Tash, I have heard so much about you!” Jay said with a smile.

“I hope all good!” I said as she laughed. We couldn’t all fit in the car so Louis, Harry, Lottie and I all caught a taxi. We got into the taxi and Louis told the taxi where to drive.

“So Tash I was thinking we should have a movie night tonight! Like facials and stuff!” Lottie suggested.

“Yeah that sounds like fun!” I smiled. It was going to be good having a bit of girl time. I haven’t really been a huge girl when I was on tour with the boys but that’s okay!

“Hey Lottie can we do the movie night together and I can invite Stan over too, I haven’t seen him in ages!” Louis asked.

“Sure but you can’t laugh at us when we’re wearing facials!” Lottie warned him.

“But you look funny when you wear them!” Louis laughed.

“If you do we give you, Harry and Stan one too.” Lottie said.

“Do it for us anyway! My pores are so blocked!” Harry said. I just laughed!

“Oh my God Harry, you’re such a girl!” Lottie laughed.

“There is nothing wrong with wanting nice skin!” Harry said.

“Harry you’re worse than Zayn!” Louis added.

“Hang on a second I don’t get my eyebrows waxed so therefor I am nowhere near as bad!” Harry protested.

“If that’s what you want to think Haz!” I added.

“Hey I thought you were on my side!” Harry complained.

“You want a facial, what else can I say?” I laughed. When we finally arrived at Louis’ house there were about 400 fans.

“Just drop us here mate.” Louis told the taxi driver. Louis Mom came running out and grabbed all our bags from the car. The fans were banging up against our window and it was very scary. Worse than any other time.