Unexpected attention - Chapter 14

(Tash's Dress is the one Kylie Jenner is wearing, the white one. It was the only picture I could find that looked like the dress I was discribing)

Today I met Lou Teasdale. Lou was the boy’s makeup and Hair artist. She was a very lovely lady. I knew who she was too. Being a Directioner I knew that she was Lux’s mum. Lux was the cutest baby ever! While I got my makeup and hair done Harry was playing with Lux and it was the most attractive thing I had ever seen. He was so good with her. I just imagined him playing with my little brothers. He would be ideal for them.

She had straightened my hair so it was simple yet modern. I had no idea what she was doing for my makeup though she said you’ll love it! There was about 15 minutes until we had to leave and she had just finished. I looked in the mirror. WOW! She had made my eyes look amazing. It was simple but effective as Harry would say. It was a small smoky eye and everything else neutral. It looked so nice with the whole outfit too. It was so amazing.

“So Tashy what do you think?” Lou asked.

“You have done an amazing job thank you so much Lou!” I thanked her.

“Anytime Tash just call me!” She said “Thanks Harry for looking after Lux!”

“Why wouldn’t I! She is my special little girl aren’t you Lux!” He said tickling her, she giggles so much, it was the cutest thing. Harry walked over to me and put his hands on my hips. He did slow and long kisses up my neck and up near my ear. He knew it was my week spot.

“Did I tell you how stunning you look?” He asked.

“Yes, a million times already!” I moaned with delight as he continued the kisses.

“Alright everyone, ready to leave?” Liam asked.

“Yup the limo is waiting down stairs!” Harry replied, stopping the kisses.

“Wait I have to give Tash something! Come with me!” Niall said taking my hand and taking me to his room. He picked up a small box and handed it to me. “Just to make up for our past, I just want to be best friends!”

I opened the box to find a beautiful clutch. It was a silver metal clutch and it the middle was all sparkly like glitter but prettier.

“Niall, you didn’t have to.” I stuttered.

“I wanted to and I just wanted to let you know that I still wanted to be best friends!” Niall said. I hugged him real tight.

“I missed your hugs Tashy.” He said digging his head into my shoulder.

“I missed yours too!” I whispered back. Liam came storming in.

“We have to leave now! The guards are here to take us down!” Ed said.

“Alright!” I said as we walked out of his room. We were escorted into the limo. On the way we picked up Eleanor from the Salon! It was the first time we had ever met. She was wearing a long sleave, tight dress. The dress had a dropped back (like it goes low at the back and really high at the front, kind of like the grey one Miley Cyrus wore earlier on in the year but instead it was tight, black and short) and it was black. She wore high black pumps with it and had her hair dead straight too with elegant makeup.

“Hey Tash! I have heard so much about you!” Eleanor said putting out her hand for me to shake. She was very bubbly and friendly I could tell we were going to get along very well.

“Hey Eleanor! Louis can’t stop talking about you! You look flawless by the way!” I said. She was smiling and it was so contagious it made me smile!