You were the best thing in my life but now you're the worst - Chapter 34

We had about 4 more days in this amazing house. It was all furnished and looked amazing; I couldn’t ask it to look any better. We woke up to a phone call, it was 6am and I couldn’t possibly imagine who would be calling because let’s be honest, none of the boys are early risers and my parents wouldn’t dare try and wake me up via a phone call.

“Hello?” Harry answered the phone in his sexy and manly morning voice.

“Yep I am free for a chat now.” Harry said walking into the other room.

I was just too tired so I fell back into a nice light sleep until I was shaken awake by Harry.

“What?! What do you want?!” I wined as he shook me awake.

“Jared’s coming around in 15 minutes.”

“Call Liam to come over and you need to get out of here!” I said to Harry and he groaned at me.

Harry did as I asked and called Liam while I got dressed. Some light blue denim ripped shorts and an oversized yellow singlet kind of thing tucked in and I looked good. I ran into the kitchen and opened 2 beers, one for me and one for Jared. I turned the TV on and put the footy on.

Liam arrived at the door and Harry left. I was nervous and Liam could tell.

“You’ll be fine Tash; I promise nothing bad will happen.”

The doorbell rang twice and Liam told me to sit down and wait on the couch. Jared entered the room and sat on the couch opposite me. He took the beer and drank some of it and stayed quiet.

“Why is the boybander here?” Jared asked.

“Because he is, didn’t you hear I got bashed and to be honest I don’t want that happening again.”

“You think I would bash you?!”

“Well you didn’t seem very happy with me over text messages and neither in any phone calls so I wasn’t ready to take risks.”

“Look I came here to talk about us.” Jared admitted.

“Jared-“

“Tash, I love you, I have for a long time why Harry over me?” Jared begged to know “I just want to know why, the real reasoning too.”

“I love Harry, Jared you don’t understand how happy he makes me, I haven’t been this happy in so long.” I explained “He understands me and how I am different, he doesn’t make me chose between him and my friends, he didn’t try to do what you did.”

“I did that because I love you Tash, you don’t understand that!”

“If you loved me you would want me to be happy and I am happy.”

“What about when he’s gone? Are you happy then? When he is off with other women partying and signing autographs and you’re at home are you happy then?” Jared demanded me to answer.

“Jared that’s his job!”

“I could be there 24/7 for you, caring for you and loving you.”

“I don’t care Jared what you could be doing because frankly I don’t give a flying fuck what you could be doing or what you would be doing I really don’t care! I love Harry and I know he will always be there for me and if that’s such a problem then leave.”

“Wow Jordan was right you are a two faced, stubborn bitch aren’t you.”

“GET THE FUCK OUT JARED!” I yelled at him. He stood up and looked at me and smirked. “DIDN’T YOU FUCKING HEAR ME I SAID GET OUT CUNT!”