Everything was so good - Chapter 17

Sweden

Hawaii was amazing. Tash and I got closer. We had some brilliant concerts and the fans were being supportive. What could be better?

We arrived in Sweden and we had to head straight to an interview. Just what we needed after a long flight. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. The fans were crowded around the location of the interview and it was a real struggle to get in but after a while of pushing and shoving we finally entered the building.

We were greeted by the interviewer. She was tall blonde and to be honest, she wasn’t ugly if you get what I mean. Tash was obviously prettier though. By far.

“Harry I need to talk to you for a minute.” Stacy (the interviewer) said taking me into one of the rooms in the radio station.  She looked at me and bam.

Louis’ P.O.V

“Where’s Haz?” I asked Tash.

“Oh in the Stacy the blonde chick.” Tash replied.

“Let’s go and find them!” I added as me and Tash pretended to be spies. We were acting like little kids. Just how I liked to act. We walked up to the window and peaked in. Fucking hell Harry you little douche bag. Tash slid down the wall as tears flowed down her face. Harry was kissing the Stacy. I looked back in the window and saw Harry push her away. He had an angry look on his face. He stormed out the room and slammed the door. He looked at Tash.

“Tash she latched onto me I swear!” He bent down to her level trying to comfort her.

“Get the fuck away from me you cheating bastered!” She cried as she got up and ran out of the studio. I knew Harry didn’t kiss her. I ran after Tash, Harry did too.

“You stay here she doesn’t want to see you.” I said to Harry pushing him away. I caught up to Tash and grabbed her arm. “Look Harry didn’t kiss her I saw alright, he pushed her away and walked out on her Tash I swear, you have to believe me.”

“Louis I saw it too alright I saw Harry kissing her back, I saw it.” She cried.

“Don’t be emotional Tash I am being serious if you saw him push her away maybe you would believe me too.” I said trying to calm her down.

“They were eating each other’s faces I could see Louis!” Tash stuttered as she cried.

“Don’t be like that Tash, don’t leave him for something he didn’t even do, he would kill him every day just give him another chance.” I pleaded.

“I will talk to him about it.” She replied. “Can I wait in the car, I just need to think about some stuff.”

“Sure I’ll get the keys off of Paul.” I smiled.

Harry’s P.O.V

This could be it. Our whole relationship could be over. Just because of a stupid kiss that I didn’t even want. Fucking interviewers. I don’t even want to look at that bitches face ever again.

“Paul I can’t do the interview I’m sorry. Just ask Louis about it. Can I wait in the car?” I asked.

“Fine but it better be a good excuse buddy.” Paul added.

“Thanks Paul, you’re a good guy.” I said patting him on the arm. The security guards led me to the car. I hopped in and sat next to Tash.

“Look Tash.” I was interrupted by her.

“Sh.” She whispered.

“Can I have a fucking minute to explain myself?” I yelled.

“Fine.” She whimpered.