Changing Places - Chapter 15

Hello Beautiful readers,

I am so thankful for all of you and you really dont know how special each reader means to me! I am sorry I have been taking a little while to upload each chapter but I am trying to put a new chapter at least second day! If you have any suggestions or want me to read any of your fanfics just let me know!

Love Harry_Gravy_Taster <3

I got up this morning to find Tash sleeping away. I really didn’t want to wake her up but we had to leave to go to the next place. I couldn’t remember where we were going but management made it really hard like one minute we would be in London next minute in Italy then back to Ireland. It was quite confusing and really inconvenient. I stroked her back up and down.

“Kitten its morning, we have to leave soon.” I whispered in her ear.

“But I’m tired!” She moaned.

“We are leaving Paris today and I promised I would get you some new pyjamas!” I sighed.

“But Ed has his concert tonight! I thought we were going to stay for it!” She grumbled.

“We can’t we have a concert somewhere tomorrow!” I replied.

“Wait where are we going?” She asked.

“To be honest I have no idea but I am sure Louis would know.” I answered.

“Oh okay.” Tash yawned. She got up and out of bed. She looked through her clothes and pulled out black leggings, white top with ‘00’ printed in black on it, a grey jacket with a black, knitted hoop scarf. (Outfit on the side) She took her clothes into the bathroom and got changed. I decided it was time for me to get changed as well. I looked in my suitcase and looked at 5 pairs of jeans and the 5 tops that I packed. I decided to wear my grey long sleeve top with my baggy dark blue jeans. I slipped the top over my head and onto my long torso. I dragged the jeans onto my legs. I slipped on my converses and I was ready for the day. I repacked my bags and made sure everything was right. Tash’s bag looked really messy so I folded up all her clothes too. While I was folding them something caught my eye. Was that langrage? Pink lace underwear? I looked at the tag, Victoria’s Secret. God I loved that store! It gave me a little idea. Now that I know her size, I am going to get her some for Christmas. It’s only a month and a half away! I will be the best boyfriend ever! I packed up the rest of her clothes. She walked back into the room. She looked really good. She had her makeup done all nicely and her hair was put up in a big bun on the top of her head. It just looked effortless in a good way.

“You look really good!” I said looking up and down her body.

“Thanks, you’re not looking to bad yourself!” She added as she started to kiss my neck and hug me around the waist.

“Ready to go?” I asked as I gave her a little kiss on the nose.

“Yeah.” Tash smirked. We walked out of our room to find Liam ready and ordering room service for us all, Niall looking after Ed on the couch and Zayn and Louis were leaning up against the wall having a casual chat.

“Tash and I are going to get some new pyjamas anyone wanna tag along?” I asked.

“Yeah I’ll go, might get some for El.” Louis answered.

“Anyone else?” I asked. No one answered.

“See you guys in an hour.” Tash added as we walked out the door. There weren’t too many people outside the hotel today. Paris is probably the calmest place to go, not many girls wait outside the hotel or bombard you with questions. There are only a few and they usually don’t speak English. Louis and I took her down to a small shopping centre. There was one really nice pyjama store. Peter Alexander. Tash said this store was in Australia which is kind of cool.