I hope they never see me - Chapter 35

Dear Readers!

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a littl while, school has been a little hectic but thats no excuse but I am hoping to update asap! Thank you for reading and commenting and posting it has meant the world to me!!!

Love Toy Story

Zayn’s P.O.V

“These are my English exchange students.” Lauren smiled.

“I’m Patrick.” Niall said.

“And I am Max.” I smiled looking at them both.

“Hello boys.” Casey said kindly.

“Wait if you’re from England why do you have an Irish accent?”

“My Parents and I moved to England when I was about 10.”

“I think we should leave these kids alone to study, call out if you want anything boys!” Lauren said.

As Casey and Mat walked away Lauren put her thumbs up and mouthed ‘Thank you’ at us and we put our thumbs up back.

“I think we are great actors!” I smiled to Niall as he nodded in agreement.

“I agree Max! Calling you that sounds funny!”

Lauren’s P.O.V

Matt and Casey sat on the couch on the opposite of me.

“So what’s your problem now? I’m not a good enough mother? I’m too laid back? What is it this time?”

“Everything! You are letting Tash go out with Harry and hang around the One Direction boys and you are letting her live with Bernie that’s what’s up!” Casey complained, I was so sick of her, I didn’t even want her stepping foot in my house because she is such a drama queen and she over reacts so much that I want to put a gun to my head.

“And what’s wrong with that?” I asked.

“They are very bad influences on Tash.” Matt sighed.

“First of all Bernie is the most amazing boy I have ever met, he is caring and he is brilliant with Tash! He hasn’t done anything wrong, he wouldn’t hurt a butter fly unless he really had to.” I explained. “And Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn are the kindest boys they really are, they are part of my family and I treat them like my sons, they are amazing boys and they make Tash the happiest girl alive so explain to me how bad they are again.”

“Bernie yelled at me a few weeks before he and Tash went to Melbourne, he told me how much of a bad father I was being to her.”

“Well for starters you made her cry within minutes of her returning home from London and then you make her walk for an hour to get to my place carrying all her luggage?! And then you tell her that she has jeopardized your job but then she finds out over a news story that you had gotten a promotion?! Matt you didn’t even tell her by text and you think you had done nothing wrong?!”

“Bernie yelled at Matt, Lauren he could have talked in a calm tone and told him what was wrong!”

“Well he tried that but Matt was being a stubborn bastered!”

“Don’t talk to my Husband like that!”

“Oh shut up Casey this isn’t your fight, this is between me and Matt you aren’t her mother!”

“No I’m not I am her step mother!”

“Yeah and she hates you and you want her out and miserable because you hate her to we all know so you may as well admit it!” I answered “Even if those boys were a bad influence on her, at least they make her happy, you guys treat her like the shit on the bottom of your shoes!”