Progress - Chapter 18

Louis’ P.O.V

It was great that Harry and Tash had fixed their problems but all of Tash’s problems weren’t fixed. I found her again in the bathroom after dinner.

“Tash please don’t please.” I pleaded as I bent down to her level.

“It was fried and I felt bad for eating it, I just need to eat healthy that’s all.” She reassured me.

“Remember do you want to spend Christmas with Harry?” I questioned.

“Yeah.” Tash sighed and stood up. I gave her a hug. “Does Harry know about this?”

“I haven’t told him but I think we should.” I replied in complete honesty.

“Could you tell him?” She asked.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.” I answered. I walked her back into her and Harry’s room and told her to wait there. Harry and the boys were still sitting at the table in our hotel room. I sat down across from Harry and looked at him right in the eye.

“Lou what’s up?” Harry questioned.

“I think it’s best you all should know this so we can all look out for Tash.” I explained. The boys nodded. “Tash has been making herself sick every day since the reporter incident; she did it a few times in Hawaii too.”

Harry’s face just dropped. He knew how serious this really was. How serious it has gotten. I got up and walked over to Harry. He was just frozen.

“Harry come here.” I said lifting him up and giving him a hug. Tash’s head peeped out the door.

“What’s wrong Haz?” Tash asked as she walked up to him.  I let go of Harry so he could hug Tash. He hugged her really tight.

Tash’s P.O.V

“I can’t lose you.” He whispered.

“Harry I can only get better.” I whispered back.

“But right now you are getting worse you just can’t see it.” Harry replied. “You need some help.”

“Harry, I have you and the boys that’s all the help I need!” I reassured him.

“Tash you need professional help.” He answered.

“I don’t need professional help, Harry don’t say that.” I said angrily.

“You do, I don’t want you getting any worse.” Harry added.

“I won’t get worse!” I yelled storming off into our bedroom. I slid down the wall as the tears uncontrollably streamed out my eyes. I had officially broken down.

Harry’s P.O.V

I looked at Louis. Tears started to fill my eyes. I knew she needed help and so did the other boys.

“Why doesn’t Louis Mom look after her until Christmas? Like you stay with Lou while his Mom keeps an eye on her.” Niall suggested.

“To be honest Haz that is probably the best idea if she doesn’t want any other help.” Liam agreed.

“Lou is that possible?” I pleaded.

“Harry you know that’s fine I’ll just tell Mom.” Lou smiled.

“Harry you need to go and see her.” Zayn added. I walked into our room to find Tash crying her little blue eyes out up against the wall. I picked her up and placed her under the covers of our bed. I crawled into bed with her and cuddled her. She rested her head on my chest. When she is upset she always buries herself into my chest. I guess it’s comforting. I loved the feeling of cuddling her. It just felt good. I planted kisses on the top of her head. I could feel her tears through my shirt.