Time goes by fast - Chapter 11

Hello my beautiful readers!

I would just like to thank everyone for reading and voting and commenting and fanning! I really appriciate it and I love you all to pieces! Whenever you need any advise just talk to me I am always here for you and if you want me to vote, fan or comment just aske! I owe my readers everything and I love you all!

Love Harry_Gravy_Tasher!

P.S enjoy the next chapter! xx

Tash’s P.O.V

I got up on this horrible Monday morning. I hate Mondays. School just annoyed me so much, I couldn’t explain my hate for it. I got up out of bed. It was great to be back at my Mum’s house, I missed being in my own bed in my own room. At Dad’s house my bed was so uncomfortable and I hated my room. I never got to choose my own quilt cover or even the posters on my walls but at Mum’s house she let me do what I wanted. She knew it was my little escape. I started to get dressed. I put on my PE uniform and straightened my hair. I couldn’t be stuffed putting make up on today so I put a light layer of mascara on. I had to admit I liked my eyes. It’s probably the one feature of myself I wouldn’t change. I have big sea blue eyes with really long eyelashes. I liked them. My Mum walked into my bedroom.

“Morning Ratbag!” Mum said as she hugged me.

“Morning Mum head!” I replied as I squeezed her back. We had really weird nicknames for each other. She was more like my best friend rather than my Mum.

“Did you sleep alright?” She asked me as she pulled away from our hug.

“Yeah, it as alright.” I answered running my fingers through my hair.

“Harry texted you today?” She asked.

“Not yet he isn’t really a morning person and the time difference is the worst. He usually sends the good morning texts at like at like 1pm. How did you find out we were together?” I answered looking down at my phone.

“The boys told me there was something going on between you two and then I saw the magazines I laughed so hard!” Mum laughed.

“I really didn’t expect it to be like everywhere! All the people at school are judging me so much about it! They look at me and give the death stare and then some people try and be my friend just for One Direction! That’s the only down side to being with him, everyone’s reactions are so different and unexpected.” I complained to her.

“When I was with your Dad the same thing happened to me I completely know where you’re coming from!” Mum said giving me an empathetic look.

“I miss him so much Mum!” I groaned at her.

“I know.” She said as she hugged me again. I heard a car beep twice out the front, it was Bernie.

“I got to go Mum I will see you tonight!” I said grabbing my bag and running out the house.

“Have a good day!” She yelled. I ran outside and jumped into the Ute.

“Morning Tashy!” Bernie said as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Morning Bernard!” I said buckling up my seat belt. We drove to school as usual meeting Lorenzo and Mikael at school. We weren’t mobbed by the media today which was good and people were starting to treat me normally again. I walked into class and sat down next to Chloe. She looked really upset.

“Hey Chloe what’s up?” I asked her putting my hand on her shoulder.

“Nothing.” She said bluntly putting her hand on her forearm. I knew something was up. I took her hand under the table and lifted her sleeve half way. I nearly started to cry. Her arm was covered in cuts and bruises.