A home? I don't have a home - Chapter 39

Greg’s P.O.V

The car stayed silent for a little while and I really didn’t know what to tell her but I knew how she felt but I also knew what she was about to do was wrong. We arrived at the airport and I grabbed her bag but she snatched it off of me.

“I want to do it myself.”

“Tash don’t act like this now.”

“Look, screw this.” She yelled as tears ran down her cheeks. “Casey has won, I’m going home, I’m turning myself in.”

“What?! NO!”

“Look, Harry is going to find out. He won’t want me anymore, he’ll hate me. I may as well stop running away because everything will turn to shit anyway, it always does.”

Tash picked up her phone.

“Casey, I’m at the airport come and get me, you were right.”

She hung up the phone straight away.

Tash’s P.O.V

In that moment everything was in slow motion, I fell to the ground. I had given up. Nothing mattered anymore. It never meant that I still don’t love Harry, I love him with all my heart but after this, I don’t think he could ever trust me, not ever.

At a phone was attached to my ear with Harry on the other side.

“Tash, what’s wrong?” Harry asked.

“I nearly kissed him Harry, I nearly kissed him!” I yelled and cried into the phone.

“I know Tash but we can sort this out-“

“Harry we cant.” I cried into the phone.

“You did something wrong I know but we can work it out.”

“BUT IT WONT BE THE SAME HARRY YOU WILL NEVER TREAT ME LIKE YOU USED TO!”

“Tash you didn’t kiss him! Its okay calm-“

“Harry Casey is picking me up and taking me home.”

“Tash no-“

“Yes Harry.”

“No but Tash I love-“

“Harry I love you too but I can’t do this anymore.”

“I’m not letting you go Tash.” He kept saying into the phone.

“It’s my fault.” I whispered as I hung up.

2 months later

3 court cases later, I had to stay in Adelaide, live with my Dad and Casey and stay in the same school. I am not allowed to live with my Mum. There is nothing good left in my life.

Bernie is in Melbourne.

Harry isn’t my boyfriend.

My best friends are out somewhere in the world, they have probably forgotten about me.

I feel numb.

Nothing.

I sat in my room, just on my bed. News all on Harry and how the breakup had taken such a toll on him but I knew he had forgotten about me. Everyone had.

I sat at my desk, holding a pen in my hand with a blank piece of paper in front of me. Everything I could write is running through my head but nothing seems to bring me to put it on paper.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I am alone, I did not do this because of anyone, this is because of the way I feel about myself. I feel that my time here is over and there is no need for me to live anymore, I feel like a burden to everyone and that’s the last thing I want to be. By this time you are reading this I would’ve caught a plane to Sydney and plummeted of the harbor bridge. It has been something I have always wanted to experience so why not exit the world the way I want to. I love everyone in my family, my Mum, Dad, sisters and brothers, I love Bernie and Josh and my One Direction boys but I love Harry with all my heart. Please tell him this, I will always love him and never ever wanted to leave him.

From Tash

I folded up the piece of paper and put it on my pillow, I said I was going to go and stay with a girl called Laura for the weekend but my flight is tomorrow so I had to leave now. I packed my bags and left.

No one even said goodbye.

None of them.

I walked to the airport, I was sleeping there tonight because my flight was tomorrow morning, quite early. I sat myself down and waited, waited for tomorrow to come.

Matt’s P.O.V

I went into Tash’s room and found the a letter on Tash’s pillow.

I read it.

My little girl.

My little angel was going to take her own life.

I dialed Harry’s number.

“Mr. Smith?” Harry answered.

“Fly to Sydney and get the harbor bridge as soon as you can.”

“Why?”

“She’s going to kill herself.”

“I’ll be there Matt.”

I just hope that he makes it in time, I know if I went, I would be the reason she would jump.