No such thing as empathy - Chapter 8

As soon as I got home I went to bed and I just felt numb. He made my wish come true but then my whole life just crumbled. I want him here so bad. Why couldn’t he stay with me? I know people will think that I am over reacting but I love him and I know I am not going to see him for a long time. Sure we can do phone calls, text each other, Skype each other but he isn’t here to comfort me at my worst and be with me at my best. I am really going to miss him.

I woke up at 1pm to the sound of my phone. I looked at it. It was a message from Harry. Something good to brighten my day!

Harry: Just gotten off the plane! I miss you so much, I love you! <3 xx

Tash: I miss you even more! Just woke up! Its 1pm over here, I love you too! <3 xoxo

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I had really bad panda eyes and my hair was really messy but to be completely honest I didn’t care. I walked over to my bag and unzipped it. His jumper. Harry’s jumper, his navy blue zip up hoodie. I looked through my bag hoping to find something else. Just anything. His cologne. His smell.  God I love you Harry. My phone buzzed.

Harry: Found a surprise?? Xx

Me: Yes, thank you, best boyfriend ever! xx

Harry: Well I stole your red scarf and your perfume so I thought I might give you something in return! Aha xx

Me: You cheeky bastered ;)

I put on my sweat pants, A singlet top that showed half my stomach and his hoodie. It was big but it was comfy. I walked out to be greeted by my brother Rory.

“Tashy you’re home! I missed you!” He said. Rory had just turned 5 years old. He was a cute little blonde with green eyes. He was a very cute child.

“I missed you too mate!” I said hugging him. I really loved him. He was so cute and he always loved a cuddle.

“Tashy did you meet One Direction?” He asked. Rory was a huge fan even though he was little. He knew every word to every song, I taught him well.

“Yeah do you want to see a picture?” I asked. He nodded his head. I knelt down and got my phone out of my pocked. I opened it and went thought the pictures. He was so excited, he was jumping up and down, how cute! I finished the photos but then I saw a video. I don’t recall making a video.

“Rory, Tashy needs to go into her room for a minute.” I said to him.

“Okay Tashy but then we will play some footy okay?” He said.

“Alright!” I said walking to my room. I clicked on the video. I missed his voice already. I watched the video the whole way through. I missed him so much already, how was I going to survive. I walked out of my room.

“Tash you finally woke up!” Dad said looking at me with a smile.

“Yeah, where are Isabelle, Rosie and Taylor?” I asked. Isabelle is my older sister she is 18, Rosie is my younger sister she is 12 and Taylor is my other younger brother he is 3.

“Casey took them out; in a minute I am taking Rory to footy training I think some of your mates want to catch up with you today. I think Jared or Bernie called.” Dad said. Casey was my step mum. That’s the one I fought with. To be honest sometimes she was nice but others she was horrible. She would scream and throw stuff and cry and say it was my entire fault when I would’ve done nothing wrong.

“Oh okay thanks Dad.” I replied. I got on my phone and typed in Bernie’s number. I called him.

“Hello?” Bernie answered.