You have me - Chapter 16

Jared: I never want to talk to you again. I can’t believe you would do this to me, I put my heart out on the line and you reject me for some famous pretty boy you have known for a month or two when I have known you since your first day of school. I have beaten up your ex-boyfriends, protected you from bullies and stuck up for you every time someone disagreed with you and this is how you repay me. Never speak to me again.

He has crossed the line this time. Now it’s personal. I called the little prick.

“Look mate, don’t even talk to my girlfriend like that, she rejected you because she is with me alright, it’s not that she doesn’t want you or wants to upset you it’s because she is taken alright, if she wasn’t with me then she would’ve happily taken the offer, even I know that but don’t say that she betrayed you or she let you down because she didn’t. So stop fucking with her head and leave her alone.” I said angrily into the phone.

“Fuck off you British prick you don’t deserve her!” Jared yelled into the phone.

“Look I may not deserve her but I love her and she loves me and that’s it. Go fuck yourself!” I yelled into the phone and hung up. Look I felt sorry for the poor bloke but he didn’t need to send Tash any of those text messages. He can’t expect her to choose when she is already in a relationship. It’s wrong. We got into the car and drove to the place we were staying. It was cool. It was a house. A beach front house with a pool and everything! We walked through the giant house.  There was a huge living room with a projector screen TV, 2 dining rooms, one for us and the other one for all the crew after all our concerts. We went into the kitchen and it was probably the biggest kitchen I had ever seen! Half of it was for cooking and the other half of it was for making drinks! We got our bags and went to go put them away in our bedrooms. The boys let Tash and I have one of the master bedrooms. We let Paul have the other master bedroom since he had to put up with us and we are pretty painful! Our bedroom was huge and had a circle bed that was hanging from the roof which was so cool.

“Want to go for a swim kitten?” I asked Tash wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Yeah that sounds like a good idea I just need to get into my bikinis.” She smiled, getting her bikinis and walking into the bathroom. I got my bathing shorts out and changed into them. Tash walked out in some orange strapless bikinis they were quite nice.

“Do I look okay, like do I look fat?” She asked.

“Tash, if anything you look skinny!” I explained to her. She play punched me in the arm.

“By the way Harry thanks for calling Jared before. Anything I can do to repay you?” She asked while winking at me.

“Well you could let me make you dinner like a romantic one; we haven’t really had a proper date together before.” I said rubbing her arm.

“Sounds like a great idea.” She giggled. We both walked outside and got in the pool.

“Remember last time we were in a pool?” I laughed.

“Yeah I remember! We were about to kiss and then the boys walked in. I was so upset we didn’t kiss that day!” Tash added.

“You were? I was so upset that I didn’t kiss you, even in the elevator, I was sure we were going to kiss, I really wanted.” I reminded her. She swam right up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

“Can I kiss you now?” She asked. I nodded. Our lips met in the middle and moved in complete rhythm.

“Do your lips ever detach?” Zayn asked dipping his feet in the water.