Prologue

(Welcome to our first TodoDeku story, our third story in all. I hope you like it! This chapter is here to explain everything if you get it already then feel free to skip! BTW the first few chapters are going to be short but the rest will go back to our normal word count (1000-3000 words) Let's get to the Prologue!)

This is an AU without quirks, it is also a Soulmate Spark AU. I did make this up, if it's already a thing then I guess I didn't it just came to me while I was in the shower so sorry if I'm not crediting someone who already made it!

This book is a shared book between three authors (Lemon [Also known as Lem], Em and Jess)

⚠️Warning⚠️

This book will contain;

- Yaoi

- Lemon

- Maybe Smut

-Angst

- The name we shall not speak (Mineta)

- Cursing

- Many Triggers

We will put warnings in the chapters so everyone is happy! If you don't feel comfortable with whatever the writing is then feel free to skip the part or the chapter as a whole!

Soulmate Spark:

There is a spark in the side of your view, which manifests at age five. The closer you are to your soulmate the bigger/stronger the spark gets. When your soulmate gets hurt the spark turns blue for however long the person is being hurt (Not how long they are hurt after the fact). The spark is normally an Orange/Yellow/Red colour. After your first kiss with your soulmate (even a peck on the lips) the spark becomes a flame, which still turns blue if your soulmate gets hurt. If your soulmate dies the spark of flame fizzles out.

By the way, feel free to use this idea in your own stories!
I would love to see what people make of it!

Backstories:

Midoriya:

Izuku Midoriya was born on July 15th XXXX, he lives with his Mom (Inko Midoriya). His dad (Hisashi Midoriya) died when he was five, he didn't understand at the time so his mom tried to explain it the best she could, he only fully understood it when he became a teenager. Todoroki and Midoriya haven't met before, meaning they both don't know who their soulmate is.

Todoroki:

Shoto Todoroki was born January 11th XXXX, he lives with his father (Enji Todoroki), his sister (Fuyumi Todoroki) and his brother (Natsou Todoroki). His other brother (Touya Todoroki/Dabi) left the house when Shoto was a young boy. His mother (Rei Todoroki) went insane and burned Shoto's left eye at age six. His father sent his mother to a mental hospital, yet Shoto does not blame his mother, he blames his abusive father who to this day abuses him and his siblings. His mother explained what a soulmate is to him before she was sent away. Todoroki sees no point in finding his soulmate because of how his mother and father turned out. He isn't in touch with his mother.

Alternatives:

Since there are no quirks there has to be an alternative for Villains and Heros. UA high is a school for teens to train to become "crime-stoppers" (Like police or FBI) Who are set out to stop gangs and criminals. Hero Agencies are known as Crime-Stopping Agencies (CSA's for short). The number one crime-stopper is Toshinori Yagi (All Might) who is known as the symbol of peace.

Here are the top five crime-stoppers:

1. Toshinori Yagi (All Might)

2. Enji Todoroki (Endeavour)

3. Keigo Takami (Hawks)

4. Tsunagu Hakamata (Best Jeanist)

5. Shinya Kamihara (Edgeshot)

Villains are now known as Criminals and what used to be villain organizations are known as Gangs.

The top gang in Japan goes by LOV, the members include:

- Tomura Shigaraki

- Dabi

- Himiko Toga

- Kurogiri

- Twice

- All for One (Leader)

Ships:

The ships we will include in this fanfic are:

- Todoroki x Midoriya

- Kirishima x Bakugou

- Asui x Uraraka

- Kaminari x Shinsou

⚠️!!TW!!⚠️
It's name is spoken.
- Mineta x No One

(I hope this was clear enough for everyone to understand, I forgot to add that this will mostly be written by me [Lemon] but the others will write sometimes!)

(701 Words)
~Lemon