Chapter 37

Thank you for 112k 😍 Remember to follow the story's Twitter --> @simply_kg_ ❤️❤️
.
.
.

Matt holds his jaw in pain before lunging at Nash.

"Stop!" I desperately yell.

Matt is on top of Nash repeatedly punching him. In a blink of an eye, Nash flips them around, holding his fist in the air.

"This is for treating her like an object!" he yells before his fist strikes Matt.

"Nash.." I quietly plead.

"This is for all those times you've kissed her!" he shouts, punching him again.

"Nash you're going to kill him!" I cry, just as Cameron and Shawn run out from backstage.

"This is for trying to take her away from me," Nash whispers before delivering the final blow.

Cameron pulls Nash off of him and Shawn kneels on the ground next to a broken Matt. Nash looks at me, his blue eyes piercing through mine, and then leaves. I'm standing here on the stage, my heart beating out of my chest as a bloodied Matt lies on the floor, thinking about going after him... so I do.

"Kat!" Cameron calls behind me, but I'm already sprinting towards the door. Once I'm in the hallway, I see him sitting on the floor; back leaning against the wall. He stares at his slit knuckles, wiping the blood onto his shirt.

"Nash," I say weakly.

He glances up at me and then back down at his hands.

"Nash." My voice breaks and Nash stands up, towering over me.

"What do you want me to say Katya? Huh? I'm sorry for punching your weak ass boyfriend? It's not gonna happen."

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because I'm not going to apolog-"

"No... why'd you do it?" I ask him.

"He was objectifying you," Nash tells me, looking at the wall behind me.

"So? Why do you care? If anything, I should have slapped him," I say, and Nash cracks a smile.

"I miss that smile," I whisper, turning away from him.

Nash places his hand on my shoulder and gently turns me around.

"What do you want from me Katya? I'm not the guy you need," he whispers.

"You're the guy that I want." I look up at him.

"That's not true." He shakes his head, walking away from me.

"How can you say that? After all of this?" I question him.

"All of what?"

"This! Us," I tell him.

He turns to face me again saying, "How can you still want me after everything I've done?"

It breaks my heart that he still can't see how much I love him. I slowly walk up to him and place my hands on each side of his cheeks.

"Because you're worth it," I whisper before gently pressing my lips to his.

Electricity immediately shoots through every fiber in my body, and my heart feels as though it's running a marathon. I'm completely and utterly surprised when Nash kisses me back, making the feeling triple in size. My hands move up to his long hair, gently tugging it. A moan escapes his lips; I missed that sound. I missed this feeling; I craved it. Nash backs me up against the wall, lifting me up so my legs are around his waist.