Chapter 21

Thank you for 15k!💗 Kind of a short chapter... So I was wondering who all of you ship Kat with... Leave a comment: #kash or #matya ??

.

.

.

"Please come with us," Hayes begs me.

"I don't know Hayes, we have an early flight tomorrow," I try to get out of it.

"Exactly, which is why you need to party hard with us tonight!" he says excitedly.

"In Aaron's hotel room...?" I mock.

"Please, it will be fun!" Hayes pouts.

"God, alright! But the minute it starts to smell bad in there, I'm leaving," I tell him.

"Yes! Guys she's coming!" Hayes shouts down the hall.

I roll my eyes and walk down the hall to Aaron's room where I find everyone sat on the two small beds provided.

"Kat's here!" Shawn announces loudly and everyone starts to cheer.

"Shut up." I laugh and take a seat on the desk chair.

"We're all going to watch a movie, do you want a seat on the bed?" Matt asks me, shifting over to make room.

"Oh yeah, sure," I say and take a seat next to him.

Nash and Cameron saunter in moments later holding up the movie they rented. After realizing that they had no way to play it, we decide to just order one from the hotel. Of course, they agree on a horror movie that I don't know the name of. When all is set up, Nash takes a seat next to me, leaving me in the middle of him and Matt.

Well this isn't awkward at all.

I pull my knees up to my chest and keep to myself, just so the boys wouldn't try anything. When the movie starts, Matt's hand drops to the bed and is placed right in the middle of us. When I look over to Nash's side, his hand is down too. I sigh and mentally shake my head. There is no way I'm grabbing either of their hands. As the movie starts to intensify, I find myself wishing that I could cuddle into someone's chest for protection... I just didn't know who that someone was. Throughout the movie, Matt's hand inches closer to me, causing Nash's to move in too.

Please don't touch me.

Both hands progress closer to my leg.

This is going to be so awkward.

When Matt's hand finally touches me, Nash flips out.

"Dude what the hell!?" Nash yells at Matt, causing the other boys to shush him.

"Me what the hell? You were doing the exact same thing!" Matt shouts back.

Why the hell did I sit here.

"I didn't touch her damn leg, Matt," Nash retaliates.

"What's going on here?" Cameron asks, pausing the movie.

"I thought you told me you didn't like her!" Matt yells again.

What..?

"I-I don't!" Nash shouts, not daring to look me in the eye.

"Then back off! She's mine!" Matt claims angrily.

"Would both of you just shut the hell up?! I'm not property, you can't just claim me!" I stand up from the bed.

"I thought we talked about this Matt," Cameron warns.

"We did talk, but we didn't agree on anything," Matt reminds my brother.