Chapter 46

Thank you soooo much for 178k! 😍 I've had writer's block the past couple weeks, sorry.. The song in this chapter is 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding. Press play when it says "The music starts to play..." ☺️
.
.
.

The feeling of warmth on my neck awakens me. His soft lips repeatedly press against my skin causing this new and wonderful sensation. My eyes slowly flutter open to meet his.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He smiles.

Just as I'm about to say something, my eyes widen and I frantically look around the room.

"They're not here," he laughs, "they went to go have breakfast."

"Why didn't you go with them?" I ask.

"Because if I left, I wouldn't be able to do this," he says before softly kissing my lips.

"Gross," I push him off, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"Yeah, you should probably do that." He laughs.

I hit him with a pillow before going to the small bathroom provided. Every time I go into one of these hotel bathrooms, I'm reminded of how much I hate them. I leave the door open so I have a bit more room and start to get ready. I'm in the middle of doing my makeup when Nash comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You don't need any of that," he says.

"Oh please." I roll my eyes, applying my eyeliner.

"I'm serious. It seems like so much work for someone who has such natural beauty." He smiles.

I look at both of us in the mirror. What a normal couple we look like... if only. Inside, we both have our demons to battle. Ironically, Nash is a definite benefactor of those demons... but he's also the person who saves me from them.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks me.

"Oh," I turn around so that his arms wrap around my lower back, "just about us."

"What about us exactly? Are you having second thoughts?" Worry crosses his face.

"No, no, it's not that. It's just... we look so normal," I tell him.

"Isn't that a good thing?" He chuckles.

"Well yeah, I mean we look so normal but we're really not, you know? We might just have the most complicated relationship out there."

"But that's what makes it interesting." He pulls me closer so that my chest touches his.

"I never said it wasn't interesting." I smirk.

"Katya Dallas, did you just smirk at me?" he asks, smirking in return.

"You're not the only one who gets to use it," I say, causing him to laugh.

"Well then," his hands snake down my waist until they reach my bottom, "let's put that smirk to use, shall we?"

Without hesitation, Nash crashes his lips onto mine, causing me to stumble backwards a little. Our lips move in sync as if they were made for each other; perhaps they were. Nash's hands travel under my thighs and I jump, wrapping my legs around his torso. He backs me up against the bathroom wall, never breaking the kiss. I pull away and pull his shirt over his head, immediately reconnecting our lips. He slowly steps away from the wall, still supporting me on his body, and walks into the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and slowly climbs on top of me.

"I love you so much," he looks into my eyes.

"I love you too, Nash," I tell him.

He looks like an angel above me. His hair is pushed up away from his face, beads of sweat noticeable on his forehead. He can't be real; something this beautiful can't really exist. His head dips down to kiss my neck; an action I love dearly. I moan in pleasure as he begins to suck the skin softly. My legs wrap around his torso and my hands go straight to his hair, pulling gently.