Chapter 77

HAAAPPPYYY HOLIDAYYSS! I know I'm late, but I hope you had a good one!! I'd love to know your favorite gift you received, if ya wanna tell me :)

.

.

.

Open your eyes.

I groan, my throbbing head rolling to the side. My neck aches slightly and I wince, immediately stopping my movement. Smoke enters my lungs, causing me to cough out the poison. I move to cover my mouth, only my wrists are restrained by something strong. I can't feel the cold touch of metal, so I assume the bondage can't be impossible to escape. My ankles are bound by the same restriction, the material cutting into my skin as I squirm. My eyelids twitch, but I can't find the strength to pry them open. I lick my dry lips, remnants of smoke dissolving on my tongue. I spit it out, blowing my hair away from my face as well.

Open your Goddamn eyes.

My eyelids flutter a few times before forming into a tight squint. Darkness surrounds me, allowing my eyes to fully open. My gaze searches the room thoroughly, unable to make out anything or anyone. I roughly pull my ankles apart, only to have them cut deeper into my dry skin. I inhale sharply at the fresh wound, trying not to injure myself further. I open my mouth, though no words come out. My eyes close for a brief moment to recollect my thoughts. Why am I here? Who put me here?

Dan.

"Dan!" I yell, my throat sore. "Come out here you fucking coward!" 

On cue, I hear the heavy footsteps that would once force me to hold my breath, hoping he'd pass my room where I hid underneath my bed. But I'm no longer holding my breath; I'm ready to fight. My eyes immediately shut as a bright light is turned on, my headache growing.

"Let me go," I demand.

His deep voice chuckles.

"Have you forgotten how this works, Kitty Kat? It hasn't been that long," he growls.

My body freezes at the sound of that nickname.

"Oh, I knew you remembered." He smiles, tossing his cigarette to the floor.

"Where's Cameron?" I ask him, my hands fisting behind me.

"Oh, don't worry. He's right here," he says, illuminating the second half of the garage.

I gasp as he comes into view. He's restrained, as I am, only he's missing his shirt. Red stains his skin, and his head is hanging down as if he's unconscious. He's barefoot, and as I look down at my own feet, so am I.

"What the hell did you do to him?" I ask, unable to tear my eyes away from my bloodied brother.

"The same thing I'm going to do to you if you don't shut up!" he shouts at me, walking towards a bag hidden in the corner.

I'm positioned on the ground, not bound to a chair or a table. I gulp, tears surfacing to my reddened eyes. He's going to torture us.

"You don't have to do this," I tell him as he sifts through his bag of weapons.

He stops searching and picks up a small device, tossing it around in his hand before settling on it.

"You just have to take your medication-"

"What did I say about talking!" he yells, pressing a button on the device.