Sick Days

Pairing: Connor Kenway ft Helena
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: @ConnorFan1783

"I told you standing in the rain was a bad idea," Helena scolded Connor. "You're just so damn stubborn."

Connor rolled his eyes from his position in bed.

"Don't remind me."

"Oh, you bet your ass I'm going to remind you! Don't expect me to relent because of your stubborn self!"

Peering through the door, Y/n watched her parents. Her mother is fussing over her father like a mother hen!

"Y/n!"

Y/n flinched.

"Y/n, back to your room! I can't have you sick too!" Y/n pouted but did as her mother said.

"You shouldn't have snapped at her," Connor mumbled. "You're starting to sound like-"

"Don't remind me." Helena cut him off.

Helena placed a cool, wet cloth over Connor's forehead.

"I'll be right back."

Y/n tumbled out of her playroom and made it to her parents' bedroom

She grasped the sheets and started to pull herself up.

"Y/n? What are yo-?"

Y/n sat on Connor's abdomen and laid down. Yawning, she snuggled closer to him.

Connor sighed, wrapping an arm around her.

"Your mother won't be pleased, I hope you know that."

"Y/n?" Helena entered Y/n's playroom then stopped

"Y/n?" Helena entered Y/n's playroom then stopped. "Of course she did."

Helena entered her shared bedroom with Connor. She found Connor and Y/n together, sleeping away.

Helena sighed and approached the bed. She reached over to push a strand of dark hair from Connor's eyes. She then ducked down to kiss their foreheads.

"Sleep tight," she mumbled. "And if Y/n gets sick, I'm blaming you, Connor."