Faith

Pairing: Jacob Frye
Warning: slight spoilers to Jack the Ripper DLC.
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

With Jack on the rampage, it was getting harder to protect the streets of London. With the Rooks out of the question, Jacob sent out Y/n and Emmet out to patrol the streets.

London is huge, yes, but it's not impossible to cover. Walking through an empty street, Y/n tugged her hood closer to her.

Jack can be anywhere, Y/n. Your guard needs to be up at all times her father warned her.

Y/n stopped walking and listened to her surroundings. Hearing nothing, she continued on her trek through Whitechapel.

From above, Jack watched Y/n walk down the streets. He always despised Jacob for allowing his daughter to become an assassin. Her lovely face, her voice, her laugh, her smile. All too lovely to be used for murder.

Knowing that her training is top notch, taking her out will be a challenge. Unlike her father, she's still young. Young and filled with spunk and tricks up her sleeve.

Jack reeled back, hissing when he felt blood trickle down his sliced arm. He didn't realize Y/n spotted him from below. Watching her scale the walls of the shop made his lips quirk.

Let her come.

Let her try to end his life.

He has a better idea than before.

If he can't have her then Jacob and Emmet can't either.

Y/n followed after Jack, climbing Big Ben, and up to the top of it.

"Why, Jack?" Y/n demanded over the howling winds. "Why are doing this? Revenge? Satisfaction? To strike fear in the hearts of the innocent?"

She couldn't see him properly until Eagle Vision was on. Only then was she too late. She collapsed with Jack standing over her holding a gun. Her vision went black and all she could hear before she passed out was Jack's laughter.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Jacob rushed towards Big Ben.

Y/n didn't arrive back at the flat hours ago. Jacob got a bad feeling and went out to look for her. He found a piece of Y/n's robes and he knew what happened.

Using Eagle Vision, Jacob found Jack's footprints heading towards Big Ben.

"About time, Jacob Frye," said Jack. "Finally come to save your beloved daughter?"

Jacob clenched his jaw at the situation. Jack, holding Y/n by the front of her robes, allowing her to dangle off the edge of Big Ben.

"Jack," Jacob said calmly. "You don't have to do this. Put her back on the edge and let her go. You wanted me and now you got me."

Jack chuckled. The chuckles eventually became laughter.

"Oh, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob," Jack sighed. "Such fatherly love to your daughter. A pity love can't save her."

Jacob didn't even need to think. He threw himself over the edge of Big Ben, lunging for Y/n.

AH HA! CLIFFHANGER. Possibly won't do a second part. G U E S S.