Reborn

Pairing: Desmond Miles
Warning: none?
Note: DESMOND T-T-T-T-T-T
Requested by: no one

Voices chatting and laughing passed by a hooded figure. Pushing her way through the thick crowds of New York, Y/n Miles looked up at the towers of buildings.

Abstergo Entertainment presents to you Edward Kenway!

Y/n silently snorted in her head before moving forward.

Moving to a sidewalk, Y/n pulled out her phone and pressed Battle Cry by Skillet. With music blaring in her ears, Y/n continued down the sidewalk.

She stopped when a van pulled up beside her. The door opened and Y/n glanced over before getting in.

Y/n pulled her earbuds out before taking a look around.

"You ready?" Gene asked Y/n.

"I have to be ready," said Y/n, lowering her hood. "We're meeting in Denmark, right?" Gene nodded.

"Yup. Gavin's driving to the airport right now."

"There's your target," said Soso, pointing at the screen of her computer

"There's your target," said Soso, pointing at the screen of her computer. "Ivan Villadsen. A power plant owner and multi-billionaire."

Y/n examined the picture of Villadsen then reading what information they had on him.

"Where will he be?"

"Bernstorff Palace," said Gavin. "A Danish novice will be driving you to an event being held there. Gene will be following in a separate car. If, and only if, things go wrong is when Gene comes in."

Y/n nodded at Gene and Gene nodded back.

"Let's suit up then."

Standing on the edge of a building, Y/n held her phone in her hand

Hey Y/n.

Her lips curled into a small smile as the tape continued on.

It's, uh, Shaun. You remember me right? Right?

Oh, lighten up, Shaun. Of course she remembers you!

Oh, shut up, Rebecca!

Give me the phone!

No, no, no. I got my hands on it-Rebecca!

Y/n chuckled.

Of course she remembered them. Her two adoptive parents.

Anyway, Y/n. I hope you're doing well. Rebecca and I somehow managed to meet in France when we sent you this message. Um, continue killing Templars?

You're horrible at this, Shaun.

Must I say it again, Rebecca?

Just let me say something before you screw up!

Y/n! We miss you an-

Hiss, click.

"Miss you too," Y/n mumbled, tucking her phone in her bag.

Y/n took a running start and leaped off of the building.

"Careful," Gavin warned Y/n. "Don't want to mess this up and have Genie save your sorry arse, do we?"

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off, Gavin. God, Shaun said you weren't going to be as bad."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Enough. Both of you," Gene's voice snapped. "Focus on the target not each other. Better yet, save the flirting for a different time."

"Flirting?! Me?! How pompous!" Gavin gasped.

"If you don't shut up I'll kick that pompous ass!" Gene snapped again.

Y/n ignored the arguing, eyes scanning the crowd. Eagle Vision flickered on and immediately, she picked up her target.

"Hello, Mr. Villadsen."

Ivan Villadsen turned around and noticed Y/n.

"Hello," he greeted. "And you are?"

"Gracie. Gracie Lovedace."

A simple get-information-and-run mission but no

Something just had to go wrong.

Not even Gene was able to keep half of the Royal guard from chasing after Y/n. Now, Y/n has found herself hiding in one of the Assassin hideaway spots with Gene.

"You've done wonderfully well," said Gene, glaring at Y/n.

"It's my first run!" Y/n protested.

"It was a simple mission! Get the information and get out!" Gene said. "But no! You screwed it up!" Y/n rolled her eyes at Gene.

Moving to the other side of the small room, Y/n tugged out the tape recorder. Pressing the button to record, Y/n started to record her message.

Hi, Daddy. It's me, Y/n.

Will I do a part 2? Maybe, most likely not.