Finger Painting

Pairing: Ezio Auditore
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

Ezio rested his elbow on the table, watching his one-year-old daughter finger paint on the floor.

It was Leonardo who gave her parchment and some paint and I quote,

"Who knows, Ezio? Maybe she will become an artist herself! Y/n Auditore! The youngest artist to live!"

That's a bit too ambitious, don't you think, Leo?

Anyway, back to the sweet one-year-old.

She's covered in paint from head to toe, but that's not stopping her from planting her hands against the parchment.

"She's enjoying herself far too much, Leonardo," said Ezio.

"Well, that's good, is it not?" Leonardo replied. "It keeps her busy while we speak about your gauntlet, yes?"

Ezio glanced down at Y/n then back up at Leonardo.

"Show me what you have finished, Leonardo."

While Leonardo was explaining to Ezio what the new upgrade was, Y/n started to shuffle over to Ezio.

Messy hands grasped the ends Ezio's robes and she hoisted herself up to her feet.

"Aw, Y/n," Ezio sighed. "You got paint all over my robes."

Y/n giggled, giving him an almost toothless smile.

"Daw, look at the child," said Leonardo. "Far too adorable for her own good."

"How am I going to explain this to Paula?" Ezio grumbled.

"Simple. Tell her Y/n's been introduced to the wondrous world of painting." (if anyone gets this reference, thank you)

Before returning to the brothel, Leonardo gave Ezio some parchment paper and small glass bottles of paint

Oh, and they also attempted to wipe as much paint as possible off of Y/n's chubby hands and cheeks (*whisper* they were unsuccessful).

"Adorable," Paula commented.

Y/n's face is a literal rainbow. Colors swirled around her face and her clothes, but she didn't care. She had fun playing with paint.

"She's caused some trouble while washing her," Ezio sighed. "She's too fuzzy."

"I'm sure my girls can help with that. Girls!"

Two courtesans took Y/n from Ezio's arms and carried her away.

"Give her some time. She'll be back as clean as she was this morning."

"No, Y/n

"No, Y/n."

Whining.

"No."

More whining.

"Y/n, I said-ay! No! No throwing!"

Y/n threw another ragdoll at Ezio's head.

He refused to let her finger paint again and she was not having it.

"Y/n, it is past your bedtime. You can paint tomor-ay!"

Ezio ducked before another ragdoll hit his head.

"Y/n!"