Arguments

Pairing: the Frye twins 
Warning: a lot of dialogue 
Note: so, the requester did not specify which one of the twins is the parent and the uncle/aunt of the relationship. I'm just going to assume that the reader is their little sister. Not to be rude, requester. Sucks to sucks since you didn't specify when my rules said so. This is also probably going to be one of the shortest chapters here. 
Requested by:  iaintoriginal

"I blame this on you, Jacob." 

"What?! What did I do?!" 

"You told her about this mission and now look where we ended up!" 

Hiding behind a pile of crates, the Frye twins started up an argument as per usual. 

Hiding behind another pile of crates were Henry and Y/n. 

"I should be angry as well," said Henry. "But now is not the time to be arguing!" 

The twins shot Henry a look before Evie turned her gaze at Y/n. 

"This will be the last time you will be leaving until you're properly trained." 

"That's not fair!" 

"Y/n!" 

"You'll help me sneak out, right?" 

"Damn right I will." 

"With the help of the Rooks?" 

"Yup." 

"And Evie won't punish me?" 

"Welllll." 

"Jacob!" 

"Listen, if we get caught, it's both or I'm not helping you again!" 

This is the best I can do. I can't read people's mind so I won't know what exactly it is that you want me to write. That's why I say be very specific or I'll just skip over the request.