Talks

Pairing: Ezio Auditore de Firenze
Warning: none
Note: takes place in Revelations
Requested by: @hopeless_otaku_315

"Where are you going this time?" Y/n stopped and turned to face the hard gaze of her father.

"Making my rounds of patrol. I promised Yusef that I'd take over his patrols today."

Ezio arched a brow and Y/n sighed.

"I'm meeting someone."

"That I assumed."

"What? You're not interested who I'm meeting?"

Ezio sighed and held his hand out. Y/n sighed as well and grasped it.

He pulled her away from the balcony.

"Who were you going to meet, tesoro?"

"I was going to meet...someone."

"Y/n."

"Wha-?"

"Y/n."

".....the prince."

Ezio arched a brow at her.

"The prince?" Ezio repeated. "Suleiman?"

"What other prince is there?"

"...."

"I thought so."

Ezio chuckled, pulling Y/n in for a hug.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Y/n loosely wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You're always worried about me. I assumed you never wanted to me to find someone. Daddy's little princess, you know?"

Ezio chuckled, pressing a soothing kiss to her forehead.

"Most fathers would be like that," said Ezio. "But since you are my child, you are an Auditore. I was once like you when I was your age."

Y/n looked up at him.

"Aunt Claudia told me about that. You were a womanizer back in the day, weren't you?"

Ezio sighed, moving to tuck a strand of h/c hair behind her ear.

"I was," Ezio admitted. "And that is why I don't want you to make the same mistake as I did."

"You mean breaking every man and boy's heart?" Y/n arched a brow at him.

"Exactly."

Y/n laughed, tightening her grip on him.

"I love you, Papa."

Ezio waved from the balcony, watching Y/n disappear from sight

Later, Ezio followed her.

"I thought you said you trusted her," said Yusef.

"I did," said Ezio. "But I can't help but worry something will happen to both of them."

Watching from a rooftop, Ezio and Yusef watched the young couple spend the night together.

Out on the balcony, cuddling on a couch together.

"It's natural for a father to be worried," said Yusef. "Keep in mind, she's an assassin. Not only that, she is an Auditore de la de la."

Ezio shot Yusef a look before turning on his heels to leave.

I decided to publish two uploads at once since I finished writing both.