Chapter 37 : Morning Mischief

Gauravi woke up to something moving against her legs. She moved her legs to find comfort but didn't find any. She finally opened her eyes. Her eyes fixated on the man beside her, Nishaant.

He was sleeping with his abdomen against the mattress, his cheek pressed against the pillow as his face was turned towards her. She glanced down, to find his knee pressed between her legs.

Fudge! That was the rubbing that had woken her up!

Her right leg was between his legs. Gauravi tried pulling her leg away from his lower body but immediately stopped when something poked her thigh.

Gauravi squeezed her eyes shut. Oh, sleeping together was such a horrible idea. Her thoughts were now on that hardness that rubbed against her thigh. She decided to wake him up. "Nishaant.." she called softly.

"Nishaant.." she called slightly louder than before. He moved in his sleep turning his head to the other side.

Gauravi sighed, staring at the fan on the ceiling, as his knee pressed up further more between her legs. Her lips parted a bit as a source of heat came into existencein her core.

Oh, this wasn't right, was it?

She tapped her hand on his bare shoulder. "Nishaant wake up."

If only she wasn't tiny compared to him she'd able to help herself get rid of his heavy leg. "Hmm.." came his sound as he turned back to face her, pressing his cheek against the pillow with slightly open eyes.

"Wake up.." Gauravi said softly, after taking a few seconds to admire how adorable he looked with a few locks of his hair curtaining his forehead. She had butterflies in her stomach just thinking that she'd be waking up like this for the rest of her life after marriage.

His eyes closed and moments later opened wide like saucepans. "Gauravi!" He muttered, his voice husky. He blinked as though sinking in the reality.

"Nishaant, please stop moving you leg!" She finally said, when once again his knee moved between her legs. Nishaant furrowed his brows and looked slightly down, unaware where his knee was.

"Oh!" escaped his mouth.

He realized what he was doing. He slowly pulled his leg away only to result in her thigh rubbing against his morning wood. "Shit!" He muttered covering his face in the pillow as his manhood sprung into life. Damn, this could get any more embarrassing.

Gauravi finally took a deep breath, putting her legs together. A few minutes passed in silence.

Nishaant looked at her and shifted closer. "Morning!" He muttered kissing her neck. Gauravi parted her lips breathing out. Too many emotions were rocking her nerves early this morning.

"What's the time?" He muttered resting his face in the crook of her neck. Gauravi turned to the nightstand and read the time "six ten".

She felt him shift closer, his hand reaching her waist as he left wet kisses along the column of her neck. His palm moving over her abdominal muscles. Gauravi closed her eyes, feeling his touch.

Oh what an arousing morning!

Her eyes snapped open when his hand reached her bosom and began pressing and squeezing. "Nish..aan..t!" She uttered in a mumble.

He opened his eyes looking at her. Her eyes finally met his. He pressed and released her soft flesh that caused Gauravi to let out a sharp exhale and arch her chest up. Oh how freaking responsive she was! He moved his leg over her body resting his knee between her legs, this time intentionally. His woodie was pressed against the mattress.