Chapter 12 : Awkward Aftermath

Gauravi had swiftly made her way to the washroom upon entering the door that led inside from the parking.

Repeatedly splashing cold water on her face didn't help cool down het flaming cheeks. Luckily enough, she was alone in the washroom. She stared at herself in the mirror.

Her lower lip appeared swollen. Her fingers traced it. She couldn't get over the intimate ministrations his mouth did with her. She looked aside, away from her own reflection.

This wasn't right, was it?

She'd be darned if anyone remotely knew about what she did with Nishaant.

But it was mutual... so it shouldn't be wrong, should it?

No man had ever got Gauravi to fantasize about being intimate with him. But, Mr.Lambu did. She couldn't erase from her memory the way he looked at her with his deep eyes thay were capable of setting any woman's heart on fire or the way his lips kissed hers. Certainly not the way he touched her.

Gauravi scooped some water and splashed it on her face again.

Stop thinking about him. It's not right.

She splashed some more water on her face before the flow of water ceased. She took her hand towel from her bag wiping her face, taking care to not smudge her eyeliner. She brought out her gloss stick but stopped close to her lips. She simply put it back into her bag without using it.

It was the last time. No more of this madness, Gauravi.

* * *

Nishaant leaned over the marble counter that held the sink in the washroom of his private office room. He couldn't put an end to his thoughts.

That kiss had tortured him more, instead of releasing him from the continuous knocking desire. Desires that refused to leave him alone.

Her moans her bate breaths, they still echoed in her ears.

"F*ck!" He cursed. He had never been such a goner for a woman.

How could that little woman get him so hot?

He closed his eyes and his lips curved up into a smile remembering how she kissed him on his cheek.

Maybe it was just his pumped up hormones. Right, that only multiplied around Gauravi freaking Rathore.

He took deep breaths, and when he was cooled enough, he walked out of the washroom.

Was it just lust? He wondered. If it was then he should better keep it in check. The last thing he would want is to hurt Gauravi.

Wait. Why was he even thinking along these lines? Gauravi was an adult. He didn't force her. Whatever happened between them was mutual. She knew they weren't a thing.

* * *

Gauravi was greeted by a grinning Tushaar. "Thanks for coming in late. Gave me an opportunity to have a one on one chat with Natasha."

Gauravi smiled nodding.

"My stuff?" He asked extending his hand.

"Ahh, I forgot." Gauravi looked at him apologetically. Right, because she was totally consumed by Nishaant's presence.

"The only favor I asked!" Tushaar exclaimed dramatically feigning disappointment.

"Sorry!" Gauravi muttered setting up her desk. Once done, she looked at Tusshar who was busy with something.