Chapter 5 : Kiss and Debate

Momentarily, Gauravi was shocked, but that shock faded as soon as it came.

He was kissing her, again. But what had more of her attention was his rigid fingertips at her neck. Occasionally, she felt his nails scrape at her skin.

Her mind gave up resisting this forbidden indulgence of passion. It felt like the best flavour was exploding in her mouth. Her hands stopped pushing and she let her fingers explore his firm chest.

Taut!

She heard him make a muffled noise. His thumb drawing patterns on her cheek. This time around, he put a lot of tongue into the kiss. As though on its own will, her tongue moved to match his.

Hot!

Nishaant loved the delicate movement of her fingers on his shirt. But more than that he was addicted to the way she pushed her face closer to his, while her tongue swirled against his.

Much more experienced than last time.

His fingers moved down to her shoulder. His thumb rubbed over her collarbone. He was glad he had a large hand. He tilted his head easing the motion of his eager tongue to make the kiss last longer.

Gauravi could hear her own loud staggering breath. She felt like she could no longer breathe. As much as she wanted to try what his tongue did she needed to breathe.

She tried pushing him away placing her hand on his shoulder, slowly opening her eyes. He perhaps didn't anticipate her move. She tilted her head upward breaking the contact between their mouths. His lips immediately rested against her chin.

Nishaant let out an exhausted breath, pressing his lip against her chin.

F**k! He had never kissed anyone like that. What had even got into him?

He pulled slightly away fixating his eyes on her. She was looking at him through the length of her eyelashes.

Why was everything about her so freaking enticing? How he wished to kiss those eyes!

Gauravi stared at him, as he slowly began inching his face away from hers. Her cheeks felt as hot as a cake out of a microwave.

She simply, silently, stared at him, realizing that they were very much kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

Fudge, fudge, fudge!

Granted that it was his fault, he had kissed her. But she was supposed to resist. Back off. But that urgency and desire to be kissed again overpowered her sensibility. Her burning cheeks and heated mouth were not helping her to think straight. She could, almost, still, feel his lips against hers. Almost.

Nishaant put some distance between them. He was appalled at how tight his pants felt after the kiss. Freaking little temptation of a woman had him on for herself. Such a minx!

The taste of her strawberry gloss still lingered in his mouth just as the tingling sensations of her touch. If only they were at better terms.

If only she was a girl he had met at a bar or an event anything other than a family guest or an intern who reported to him.

She was not. She was his grandmother's best friend's granddaughter. He'd be burnt in hell if his grandmother got the slightest idea of his sinful desire for this tiny woman.

"You can't kiss me like that!" Gauravi burted and immediately grimaced internally when she heard her own words. She only wanted to establish an understanding between them that something like this mustn't happen again.