Chapter 15 : Breaking In

Nishaant sat on his bed after changing into a pair of sweatpants and getting rid of shirt. He was thinking about Gauravi. She had been avoiding him ever since their last kiss.

He tapped his feet restlessly. He needed to speak to her. What was on her mind? He got up and then paused staring at the shut door of his room. He turned around and walked into the balcony instead. He couldn't risk being seen entering or talking to Gauravi on the security cameras installed in the corridors of the mansion.

Certainly, not at night.

Never in the wildest dreams had he imagined jumping across the balcony and sneaking into a girl's rooms.

But he had had enough of Gauravi's ignoring approach. It was pretty easy to jump across, any teenage kid could do it.

He was glad to notice that she hadn't shut the door. She had just hooked the mosquito net. He easily made it through peeling it off the hook. The room was cool and dimly lit. Only the night lamps fixed on the lower section of the wall were lit.

He entered inside to notice that she was lying on her stomach with a laptop placed before her. He stilled, his pupils dilating. What made his pupils dilate was her clothing or to put more appropriately the lack of it.

She was wearing shorts that barely covered half of her thighs and a sleeveless tank top. And underneath that top was nothing he could say for sure, as he caught glimpse of her hanging breasts due to her leaning position.

Darn. Why did she have to be so sexy? Couldn't she change for the night a little later?

Hell to righteousness, he was glad about what he got to see, so thank you Gauravi for changing.

She was too much into the movie, grinning, to even notice a man as tall and broad as him standing by her balcony door. He watched her amused.

He cleared his throat to give her the cue. Only after his eyes feasted on the amazing view for about a minute. His mind was running sinful images of what he could do to those soft things. He could feel his mind's excitement begin to reflect on his body.

Not a good time, soldier!

She looked up registering the sound. Her eyes widened as she sat up startled and shrieked. In two long strides, Nishaant reached the bed and covered her mouth with his hand.

"It's me Nishaant. Do you plan to wake everybody up?" His one hand was behind her head the other covering her mouth. His right knee rested on the bed while the left foot were firmly placed on the floor.

She stared at him as though registering his words slowly. She tugged at his hand that covered her mouth.

"You won't scream, right?" He asked doubtfully. One could never be sure with this crazy woman.

She narrowed her eyes at him. He smiled lowering his hand. As he did so her quivering lips came into his sight.

Kiss them already Nishaant! A voice whispered in his head. His other hand still stayed behind her head.

That's not what you came here to do, think straight Nishaant. Another voice snapped.

"What the hell are you doing here at this time?" Gauravi whisper-yelled, still very much in shock.

"I came to talk to you." He explained.

"Like seriously? I thought you planned on giving me a heart attack." She muttered placing her hand on her fast thudding heart.

"Sorry. Didn't know you'd get scared by nothing." He exclaimed cockily. She stared at him and then at his arm that went all the went behind her, still holding her head in place. He pulled back his hand and stepped back, away from the bed.