~ Epilogue ~

Gauravi gasped as Nishaant pulled her into the room and locked the door. "Nishaant, what are you doing?" She whispered panicking. He turned around smiling ear to ear not bothering to answer her question.

"Mr. Lambu, why are you smiling. If my Daadi gets to know about this night rendezvous of ours she is going to bring the roof down." Gauravi whisper yelled narrowing her eyes at him. He circled his arms around her waist pulling her close.

"I am not going to see you for the next three days that is until the wedding day. I just thought we could sleep together today." He spoke caressing her cheeks with his knuckles. He slowly turned her around wrapping his arms around her, pivoting his chin on her shoulder.

Gauravi stared at the make shift he'd made with the mattress laid on the ground with neatly arranged pillows and bed cover.

The fact that he arranged that in her freaking home left her shocked. "Nishaant, how the hell did you... this is not good... if someone gets the slightest clue, we are doomed."

"Shh.. no one will know."

"Nishaant, it's just three days. You'll have me as a wife forever after that. Why would you want to take risk..." she chided trying to turn around, but his hold was too strong to let her.

"That's the thing. After three days you'll be my wife. I want make love to this wild girl, my Babydoll." He spoke nuzzling into her hair, kissing her neck.

Gauravi's lips curled up slightly, listening to that.

"After tonight, it will only be my wife I will make love to. I want you as the girl in the next room. As the girl who freaking got me to fall for her so hard. As the girl who just knows how to push the right buttons and the wrong ones too. As the girl who just can't resist me. I want to make love to my lover girl."

Gauravi smiled. "Nothing's going to change after the marriage, Nishaant. It will still be me and it will still be you." She murmured before turning her face to kiss his nose. Well, she aimed for the lips but he bent forward resulting in her lips meeting his nose.

"There will be a marriage between us. Trust me that's going to change things."

"Change, how?" Gauravi asked rubbing her palm against his arms that tightly wrapped around her stomach.

"I don't know... I mean, I am going to look at you as my wife."

"So, making love won't be exciting?" Gauravi asked frowning.

"Hell, no way. If anything, it's only going to be dirtier. I have so much planned to that end. But right now, I want to consume you, make you squirm in pleasure, give you a night that you won't forget about it until our first night after wedding. Please."

Gauravi blushed hard listening to his plan for the night. "Nishaant, do you..." her words were cut off as he turned her around claiming her lips. He bent down slightly, picking up her thighs. Gauravi quickly wrapped them around his pelvic wanting his attention on the kiss that he had initiated. He walked forward, holding her firmly and lay her down on the mattress.

Gauravi broke apart feeling the softness against her back. She looked at him, he seemed high on some love drug. "Nishaant, this is not a good idea. I am really scared, what if Daadi or Chaachi..or ."

"I have Shiv watching out for trouble." Nishaant spoke kissing her cheek, which soon coloured to a deeper shade of pink.

"You told Bhaiya that you planned on... this?"

"I told him I needed a night with you and he was very understanding. So, you and I don't have to worry about anything."

"Damn, I can't believe you... why would tell Bhaiya? Do you realize that its going going to be so embarrassing..." Gauravi hissed her words falling short as he left a bite on her neck.