Chapter 3 : Meeting Again

Gauravi had settled her things into the cupboard with Raashi's help. She had already grown fond of Raashi in no time. It was like she had a witty remark ready for everything. "Umm, are they all own siblings?" Gauravi asked curiously.

Her grandparents generation definitely had a lot of siblings. She had never really come across a modern family with four kids. The parents would have had such a hard time when they were kids .

"Yes. They don't seem alike. But they are very much from the same parents. All four." Raashi smiled tucking the bedsheet.

"Four!" Gauravi mused registering. Raashi giggled, "let's go dinner must be ready."

"Oh, yes. I will just freshen up and meet you downstairs."

"Cool, let me know if you need anything. Don't hesitate at all." Raashi spoke tapping her cheek lovingly.

Gauravi smiled watching Raashi leave the room, shutting the door behind her.

How on earth was she going to face Mr. Lambu on the dining table?

She quickly showered and put on a simple t-shirt and tracks. She tied her hair into a pony before rushing down.

* * *

"So how was your day?" Shiv asked Nishaant.

"Honestly, it was a new experience," Nishaant answered and in his mind ran the kiss from the morning. Although he had kissed before, the one in the morning was indeed a new experience. There was so much rawness and so much passion.

Who knew kissing a novice could be an interesting experience?

"You know, why I put you there instead of Rohit?" Shiv went on to say, "Number one, because I wanted you to have a first-hand supervising experience. You don't act as a boss around the employees, solely because people working under you have more experience. That sucks.

At least with interns, I expect you to develop a little bossy attitude, and hone your leadership skills.

The Second, interns bring in new thoughts and their dreams, passion onto the table. You foresee well. Albeit, it happens very rarely but intern projects do give the actual projects a run for their money. So, I want you to personally track all the internship projects and push the ones that can be more than just theoretical projects.

And finally, I need you to groom these interns for the industry. Work during work and play during play. That's the principle. And of course, the best ones stay with us as full time."

Nishaant nodded, mouthing a slice of cucumber.

"My dear husband, how about you keep business out of the dining area?" Raashi spoke, seating herself on the chair across from her husband's, with a sugar-coated smile on her face.

"Yes, Bhabhi. Anyways, I am hungry," Nishaant spoke up to prevent the most likely argument that would ensue between the couple, judging by their looks.

"Bro, wait for the guest of honour to arrive!" Spoke the younger brother Dhruv, who had been playing with little Aayush spoke.

"You mean Gudi?" Nishaant chuckled. The other two brothers joined the laughter, remembering their discussion around the name.

"Guys!" Raashi muttered, shaking her head.

"I mean seriously... Gudi...as in Doll? Who in their right mind would give their daughter that name!" Nishaant shook his head in disapproval, eating yet another slice of cucumber.

"Apparently, that's not her name. That's her nickname, like I had said." Shiv gave a winning smile looking at his wife who immediately stuck her tongue out to tease him.