Dear Secret Santa, You're Screwed.

Alright, this is for the poor soul who gets the misfortune of being my Secret Santa for the year! Good luck pal, because I know that I wouldn’t want to write for me. XD I'm literally the most accepting person while being the pickiest at the same time. 

I know that the most popular way of going about this is usually to write a one-shot or a drabble, so that’s the kind of thing I’ll be looking for. I’m more of a reader insert kinda person, that way more people can enjoy it at least!~ But hey, I’m good with whatever. So if you do want to try and write an OC,  just hit up Santa Chocobo and I’ll send the info there for you!

So… What should be included in said one shot or drabble? It’s kinda hard to say. I think the hardest part about writing for me is that I’m really open to most of the characters. Like honestly, from Zack Fair to Balthier to Prompto to Roxas to Rufus Shinra to Hope Estheim- I literally like love like most of them. So I suppose you have a lot of options to choose from. Here’s a very long list of all said dorks.

Kingdom Hearts

Sora

Riku

Roxas

Axel

Demyx

Zexion

Ventus

Terra

Vanitas

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Warrior of Light

Bartz Klauser

Final Fantasy VII

Cloud Strife

Zack Fair

Genesis Rhapsodos

Sephiroth

Angeal Hewley

Vincent Valentine

Reno

Rufus Shinra

Final Fantasy VIII

“Leon” Squall Leonhart

Final Fantasy X

Tidus

Gippal

Shuyin

Final Fantasy XI

Balthier

Final Fantasy XIII

Hope Estheim

Noel Kreiss

Cid Raines

Caius Ballad

Final Fantasy XV

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Prompto Argentum

Gladiolus Amicitia

Final Fantasy Type-0

Ace

Nine

Jack

The World Ends With You

Neku Sakuraba

“Joshua” Yoshiya Kiryū

Yep. That’s a whole crapton of people alright. Like I’m saying, I just wanted to give you a few options to choose from, so don’t even worry about the sheer size of the list. Just a note though. I don’t particularly care who you choose to write about, I really don’t. Pick which game you’re comfortable with and go with it, like that’s all you!

I suppose the point of these things is to be cute and romantic and fluffy? I mean, you could totally make this romantic. But you could also go for something about embracing the holiday spirit with the KH/FF gang and I would be happy haha! It can be funny, dorky, cute, fluffy- as long as it’s well written and interesting then I’m content.

But this is my main condition. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND MERCIFUL AND LOVELY AND RIGHT IN THE WORLD- keep characters in character. I swear if I see a bitchy!Kairi or player!Axel or moe!Roxas OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER BULLSHIT KINDA THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN RANTED ABOUT- I will literally just cry. On the spot. CRY.

I wish I could give you something more to go on. XD If you want to, then of course you can always use the Santa Chocobo we all know and love and I’d be happy to help you out.