✎Plotbunnies R Us: Impossibly Impossible✎

"Mafia, royalty, and government spies around every corner. What else is new?"

The movies had no idea what they were talking about- that much you were certain of. Secret agents never lived in secret complexes, and not all of them had the kind of talent to travel abroad constantly. Some psychopaths are charming, yes, but some are absolutely repulsive.

Sometimes the most cheerful and charismatic people were the ones most likely to be assassinating the next world leader.

Sometimes the weirdo that spilled their dessert on you would be the one doing background checks on you.

Sometimes that smiling next-door neighbor that just moved in turns out to be in witness protection.

Sometimes your closest friends turn out to be mob bosses, ex-convicts, current convicts, royalty, secret agents, or vigilantes.

You'd seen it all by now. At this point, nothing really surprised you.

Yet you still shoved your nose where it didn't belong anyways- it was rather fun getting yourself out of jail from inside your jail cell. Fights were child's play. Conspiracies were what you lived for.

You wished you had a cool codename, but until you got one, you went by (Name). (Name) (Surname).

Reader Insert: KH/FF Basically the reincarnation of my old fic, Impossibly Impossible. Expect plenty of mystery and drama and sneaky secret agent-esque nonsense.