June 2015 Updates

Hello to the wonderful, whacky world of Watty! How is everyone doing on this fine day? :) This is just going to be me making a quick little update on all my stories, telling you about what's going down and all that good stuff in between.

Finally getting out of school means finally having time to work on and update stories. Let the summer story spamming begin!

That being said, I don't particularly have any priority on stories really. You guys know that I update as I'm inspired, so lemme fill you in on some things going on for my stuff in general if that's all right.

Table of Contents:

Most of this stuff pertains to my different stories, before blending into a general sort of blabber. Though if you read anything, I would love if you guys could read the ones that I have bolded in the table of contents list. Make sure to read the ones with the story that you're interested in!

1. Dazzling Lights

2. Sky Writers

3. Semi-Automatic and the Contest

4. Crown Dorks

5. The Art of Happiness

6. Numinous

7. A Drabble a Day Keeps the Feels Away

8. Plotbunnies R Us

9. Squeenix Monthly, the fandom magazine you never knew we had.

10. Definition Challenge

11. The Secret Project!

12. SongFics!~

13. Blogs, Blogs, and more Websites

14. ღAuthoress's Notes ღ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Dazzling Lights

All right! Dazzling Lights is definitely high up on my to update list. I've got part of it typed up already, and I can tell you that you'll be seeing more of Kagami and Nijimura, as well as some Free! Boys! ;)

Do check out the BOC list however if there's someone you want to see, speak now or forever hold your peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Sky Writers

Things are finally heating up now! :D If you haven't checked out the latest chapter, then totally do that! I'm in the process of getting everything else down, but I think I have a general gist of where things are going at the very least, so you'll be getting plenty of these updates in the near future. I'm really happy that everyone's been enjoying the rewrite so far! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Semi-Automatic and the Contest

All right, I think we all know that the whole Best of KH/FF contest is kinda at a standstill. I've seen lots of people writing on their stories, so would you guys like me to do the same? I'm just waiting for things to kick off, so you guys tell me what you want and I'll get on it~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Crown Dorks