✎Plotbunnies R Us: The Story Keeper of Disney U✎

"Everyone here has such amazing stories, such amazing destinies... I don't understand what I'm doing here."

Disney University.

It was the kind of place that people went after they became infamous in all the worlds. That was what you heard. It was made as a failsafe- incase darkness took over their worlds and they needed a new home.

Now it's more like the largest cross culture exchange between realms. The one condition of entry? Your memories. The life you lived back on your own world- you will not remember it. The friends you made back in your world are there, they just have no knowledge of you or their relationship with you.

You get your personality and a blank start. When you graduate, you'll get those memories back.

So why is it that you remember everyone's stories? Why is it that you remember their pasts and their legacies?

"Well my dear, your story has just begun. This, this is your story."

Reader Insert: Disney University AU (Look it up on Deviantart if you must, but Disney Characters at College? Hell yea.) This is the last plotbunny, so best of luck to all of you! Be sure to try and pick a favorite or point out things you like about each so I can get a feel for things!~