IMPORTANT: The Future of My Stories

What? Worried that I was dropping my stories? No pffttt. Though now that I’ve got your attention, I need you guys to do some reading for me. It really is an announcement, I just thought that I’d let you all know what’s going on, you’ve all earned that much. It’s probably in your best interests to spare a moment to read this if you’re into any of my works at all, and thanks in advance!

Table of Contents:

Most of this stuff pertains to my different stories, before blending into a general sort of blabber.  Though if you read anything, I would love if you guys could read the ones that I have bolded and italacized in the table of contents list. Make sure to read the ones with the story that you’re interested in! It will give you guys some updates and things like that.

1.         Semi-Automatic and The Contest

2.         I Ship It

3.         Dazzling Lights

4.         Sky Writers

5.         Numinous

6.     Drabbles and My Book of Shit

7.     Possible Incoming Stories?

8.     Old Stories in Editing (or getting killed)

9.     Authoress's Note: Critiques, Writing Tips, and Communicating

Semi-Automatic & The Best of New KH/FF Story Contest

Ok guys!~ Here we go!~ I'm going to be dropping out of Adree's little contest, the Best of New KH/FF Story Contest. I’ve talked to her about my late entry and she told me it’s ok since I had laptop issues, but here’s the thing, I don’t want to get any unfair treatment even if we’re friends.

1. Life is busy as hell right now. I’ve been bombed with test after test and my bad habit of procrastination is seriously kicking my ass to hell and back.

2. I'm still sorting out computer issues. I mean I’ve fixed my computer screen and all of that, but the thing is that it’s not working perfectly. The Wi-Fi connection lately has been really off, so it’s hard to use it as I please.

3. I just really suck at writing to please people. I don’t mean that I'm writing fan service, but I’ve always been an independent soul. Though I love the idea of a contest and getting helpful feedback from everyone- I'm just not the kind of person that can force myself to write. When I sit down with the mentality of “I'm going to write this chappy to post for the contest,” I get queasy and I get writers blocked. Writer’s block is something I don’t get too often actually, there’s usually something causing that and with this contest I think it’s the thought of writing for the sake of winning a contest. It just doesn’t feel right to me.

Therefore, I’ve decided that it’s for the best that I take some deep breaths, take a step back, and to do me. I hope everyone can respect that~

Though that doesn’t mean that Semi-Automatic is getting dropped as a story. Oh hell no. I’ve got an outline for that thing already. It’s going to get an update whenever I finally get off my butt and write it. I think when things settle down a bit I think I’ll be able to get back into my flow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Ship It Announcements