❄Snowpocalypse❄ (For Adree!~) ✰Nine✰

So this is for Adree's Drabble/One-Shot Exchange. I stole your snowpocalypse thing and ran with it and then I referenced some of the other things too, which is all good fun right? I don't know how fluffy or romantic this is but fuck that. XD Besides, no one else would have written for Nine. The Balless bastards. ANYWHO YEA! Let's get this shit started! 

~~~~~~~~~ 

What the fuck are we going to do for Christmas this year? You thought. Being that you were friends with some of the biggest goofballs in all the realms, Christmas tended to get hella hectic. There was always the Snowpocalypse, with the victor being King or Queen of Christmas for the year and getting showered in victory presents from all the losers. Then there was the Secret Santa. Some of the things you’ve seen there too… Like when someone decided it was a good idea to give Gippal instructions on how to hotwire Cid’s ship. That was actually kinda ok since you all flew to Christmastown to catch up with Santa. Let’s see. There was the time that you all decided to have Roxas freeze over the lake and go ice skating. That was nice, until Axel decided to be a dick and melt the whole thing while you were all on ice. And everyone knew about the insane Christmas parties that were always hosted at your house.

It was absolutely fucking fantastic.

You were wearing your usual winter apparel as you stepped outside of the house into the snow covered streets. You were decked out in a gigantic and comfy hoodie that was ten times warmer than it looked, bless magical enchantments. The scarf around your neck blew around in the wind, but it still kept you warm. With black leggings, knit fingerless gloves, and your favorite beanie on. You were ready to get ambushed out of nowhere.

After all, this much snow was just calling for a Snowpocalypse to be declared. And somehow, all the assholes around here knew the tell-tale signs of the Snowpocalypse and got sucked into it whether they wanted to or not.

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but by the Axel it’s so delightful!~

You nearly cracked your neck as you recognized the ringtone your twin brother had set for Kyo at the start of December.

“DAMNIT KYO YOU GAVE AWAY OUR POSITION!” Axel swore, emerging from behind some bushes with a snowball in hand.

“It was fucking Demyx! He’s doing this on purpose!” Kyo yelled, glaring across the field.

“DUCK IF YOU WANNA LIVE!” Your twin brother yelled, emerging from behind some bushes with some back-up. You dropped to the ground, knowing that right now you were unarmed and in no-man’s land. You scooped up some snow as you rolled away, balling up a good amount of snow as you did so. You sprinted into the woods that Demyx just appeared behind, hiding behind a tree and glancing over your back to see them all fighting.

“Ah, ah, ahh Dree-Dree.” You froze at the sound of your voice, practically holding your breath as you turned to face back in front of you. “First rule of Snowpocalpyse, never turn your back to an enemy!”

Zack flung a snowball straight at you, and you barely ducked and avoided the hit. You lunged forwards, not going for him, but for the girl standing right beside him. Really, what was with all the fucking couples this year? You wrapped your arm around the girl’s neck, not enough to hurt her, but just to hold her in place.

“I’ve got Honor hostage and this snowball is about to go all over her fucking hair if you even try it!” You yelled, thanking that stupid Mary Poppins accident that made you ambidextrous all those years ago.

Honor yelped, Zack had said that she had to experience the Snowpocalpse at least once, but he never said that things got this intense.

It was a fucking war. No mercy.

Zack held his hands up, dropping the snowball. “Alright. Alright, how about we just calm the fuck down and-“

“Take her back!” You flung Honor at Zack, and he slipped on the snow covered ground and landed with her on top of him. They probably wouldn’t have minded the position if you didn’t stop to kick snow over them before you ran somewhere else.

“See ya later, assholes!~” You ran into the main field where you could make out snowforts and snowballs flying all over the place. Again, you saw people paired up and you stopped to stare with your jaw dropped. Who’s fucking with tradition?!

“Hey! You’re going to give away my position!” A hand dragged you down, and you realized that you were pulled onto the chest of the latest person you teased incessantly (Read: flirted with).

“Nine! The fuck?!” You looked at him distrustfully. Him and the rest of the Type-0 class only got here in the spring of the year, they totally missed out on Snowpocalypse.

“Sh! Everyone else is like partnered up. If we don’t get together then we’re going to get wiped out.”

You half contemplated how well he would do in the Snowpocalypse, it was getting more intense than you remembered it from the other years.

“Well, are we partners?” He extended his hand for you to shake, that confident smile on his face making you think that he already knew you’d accept.

“Let’s go kick some ass.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“That was fucking awesome!” Nine laughed as he was shaking the snow out of his hair. The Snowpocalpse went well on from morning to evening, but you were all hungry bastards and declared a cease-fire since you were all starving and wanted food.

Nine took it upon yourself to follow you home like a loyal dog, stating that it was part of his requirement to make sure you didn’t get ambushed by some other team. He also said that he was hungry and his parents weren’t home today.

“Don’t shake the snow out of your hair like a dog, you’re getting it on my hair!” It wasn’t like your hoodie was long enough to cover all your hair anyways.

“Hey, why do you wear fingerless gloves?” Nine asked as he took your hand in his and glanced over the red fingertips. You opened the door to your house, knowing that Demyx was going to be forcing Axel to make him hot cocoa at the café and would be home a bit later. “Not as a fashion statement, but for the Snowpocalypse. Because your fingertips are hella cold.” When the two of you stepped into the heated house and brushed the snow off, Nine pulled off his gloves and shoved them into his jacket, which he also took off and hung on a chair.

“You’re picking that up then.” You peeled off your outer layers too, since your gloves were too cold to be worn right now.

“Yea, yea.” He brushed your nagging off and took two abrupt steps toward you. He took both your hands in his and he smirked slightly as he looked at you. “I was right.”

“Since when are you ever right?”

“Since always. And your fingertips are fucking freezing.” His hands were surprisingly warm even after the Snowpocalypse.

“Then let go of them.”

“Nah. We can make hot cocoa after your hands stop shaking. Besides, now I have an excuse to hold your hands.”  

"..."