March 2016 Update

Table of Contents:

- Future Updates: Sky Writers (BONUS AND HUGE TEASER OPPORTUNITY), Lets be Sinners to be Saints, Sophrosyne, Dazzling Lights, A Specific Kuroko no Basuke x Reader?, Fandomwide Project?

- Spring Cleaning: Editing ( The Art of Happiness, Semi-Automatic, Crown Dorks, and Drabbles) & Story Critiques

- ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎: My mental sanity and well-being 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Future Updates: Sky Writers

My gosh. I thought I knew what I was doing for the next arc about five times before I finally worked out the plotline that I'm going to follow through now with it. I promise you that I am legitimately ready to shred your feels with this arc, so you better come prepared, because a lot of things are going to happen and they're going to happen fast. I'm looking at this week for a post of the next chapter since I have a good bit of it typed up already, and then half of the next chapter typed up (since my inspiration sometimes just works in such a way) so that ridiculously long break will be over. If you need to refresh your memories then I suggest skimming chapters!

As is right now, the team to appear is Reno & Rude, Zack Fair, and Yuna. If you haven't voted yet I suggest checking it out because AFTER the next chapter, there won't be room for changing things anymore.

Speaking of Sky Writers... I am debating changing the rating to mature. Sky Writers itself is by far the fluffiest of the four books in the series, and it is possible to write a deep book that resonates powerfully with readers, but I want to go farther. I want to talk about drugs, sex, and alcohol, topics that may push people to discomfort, I want to show characters in toxic relationships and characters with real issues. I'm not saying this is all going to be in Sky Writers, but it will definitely come up in books later.

The main heart of the matter is, that I do want to be able to address issues, but I'm going to be honest with you, if you've seen the prequel teaser for the prologue (the chapter before this) then you can damn well bet that story is going to get pretty rough... Though... I dunno if that's enough to qualify it for a mature rating. It's similar to the show Supernatural in that those things will be tossed around, but that really isn't the heart and focus. There will be violence, there will be drugs, there will probably be mention of sex. These are all categorizations for Watty's classification of a story as mature.

Though, it's honestly not going to be THAT graphic, and since it isn't the focus of what I'm doing, I'll find a way around it (again, like I did in the teaser). I just wanted an opinion on what you guys think since you are the readers. Should the story be changed to mature, or will it be fine as is? It's not really that big of a deal in my opinion, but I just thought it should be brought up in case some of you guys are uncomfortable with that sort of thing.

Info on how to get the Sky Writers Teaser somewhere in my ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎ (I'd really appreciate if you guys took the time to read it)

BONUS: So. If you've followed old versions of Sky Writers, then you might have heard of Chocobo Social. It's basically their social media and also linked to how they communicate with each other.

Well. I was thinking that I could make a website where they each had their own character pages. Based on what happens in the chapter, they might even comment on their Walls and talk about everything that happened to them, or just make little quips in general.

I was also thinking about giving you guys some input. The ability to join certain groups, like fanclubs of characters you like, and the ability to like and comment on their posts as if you were on Chocobo Social as well.