The Kiss of Life ✰Leon✰

THIS IS A CRACK DRABBLE. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Inspiried by OnceUponThisTime's earlier status about mermaids. Pirates. And Leon. Not in that exact order but yeaaaa. And this is when I go to bed because my brain is thinking up scenarios like this. 

"CAPTAIN!" Someone yelled from below.

"The ships going down!" You shouted back.

"WE'RE GETTING SUCKED INTO URSULA'S UNDERBELLY!"

"THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING CAN YOU STOP TALKING PIRATE FOR ONE SECOND AND JUST CALL IT A DAMN WHIRLPOOL?!" You yelled as you clung onto the crow's nest. You couldn't hear the crew's yells any longer, as water washed around you and dragged you underneath the water.

You coughed, feeling the water exit your lungs as you finally sat up. You were still on the shore, and could still feel the cool water lapping at your feet. Your eyes met with stormy light blue eyes, blinking rapidly as you realized that this boy- no this man- had just given you mouth to mouth and quite possibly saved your life. "T-Thank you." You said weakly. It seems that the one who saved you was extremely handsome. His stoic face looked chiseled by the gods, and the water droplets dripping from his spiky brown hair only emphasized his overall attractiveness. There was a scar running across his face, though it did nothing to lessen his appearance. "I owe you my life," you murmured, touching your fingers to your lips. He had just kissed you, well he was saving your life, but that was still lip on lip contact like you were just given the kiss of life. 

"Goodbye." He said abruptly, before turning and swimming off into the sea.

"Wait, what?!" Talk about a kiss and run. 

You realized, as you watched that majestic body swim off, that legs weren't propelling the brown haired male, but rather a shining blue tail.

By the gods. Could it truly be...? You let your eyes slide up, that tail indeed led to a human torso and a well sculpted and extremely attractive abdomen structure...?

Did I just get kissed by a merman?!