Selfie Week Sunday ✰Noctis and Prompto✰

“Guys, I think it’s like noon.” Noctis’s groggy voice said from one of the other couches.

“No way, we cannot have slept in that long,” Prompto denied. “Five more minutes mom." 

"No you geniuses, it's actually like one in the afternoon." Noctis said, and you could hear him moving through the room. 

You popped your head out of the covers at the same time that Prompto did. Noctis pulled open the thick dark curtains to further reiterate his point. Sunlight blinded the two of you and made light spots dot your vision.  You glanced over at Prompto who was right besides you, laughing at his messed up hair; his blond hair was literally thrown everywhere. Noctis’s hair was sticking up in the back, making it look spikier than usual.

“Ha, very funny, but have you looked at your bedhead yet?” Noctis shot back. 

“Oh look how many fucks I don’t give. It’s Sunday, the holy day of laziness.” You stuck your tongue out at Noctis. They were your idiot best friends for a reason after all; they were stuck with you even when you all looked like a hot mess.

“Hallelujah for that,” Prompto said, throwing the blanket off himself and stretching in his wifebeater and boxers.

“Oh god, at least put clothes on,” you groaned.

“No way, it’s Sunday. I will walk around naked if I want to and no one’s going to stop me.”

“Yea, that shit’s not gonna fly in my house. No one needs to see that.” Noctis threw a pair of extra sweats at Prompto. “Put them on or I’m going to have you thrown out.” Noctis was wearing a pair dark blue pajama pants and a fitted white tee shirt.

“It’s Sunday, we’re already on the couch. Should we grab some movies and food for a movie day?” You suggested, wagging your eyebrows at the both of them.

“Hell yes,” Prompto and Noctis agreed.

An little later you were wedged between Noctis and Prompto on the couch, hair still in disarray and still wearing the tank top and pajama shorts that you fell asleep in. You decided on a Disney Movie marathon, right now you were on the Lion King.

“No! No! Scar you little shit, get the fuck away from him right now!” You were passionately swearing at the screen the entire time.

Noctis was watching silently, though Prompto knew that his best friend was just trying not to cry like a little bitch.

Prompto took this moment to pull his phone out of the sweatpant pocket, holding it at an angle that caught your furious expression, Noctis’s cool façade, and his mischievous smirk in the forefront.

Prompto uploaded the selfie onto Chocobo Social and added a caption.

“Watching the Lion King in PJs, (Name) is swearing and Noct is trying not to cry, they didn’t even notice I took this #secretselfie,” ~Prompto

IF YOU GUYS SOMEHOW DON'T KNOW ALREADY I'M PROMOTING SELFIE WEEK / Y'know that wattpad holiday I made with xXlivelaughlove where we all post our actual faces and you get to see what some of your favorite writers look like in real life, ay? I will be writing a series of drabbles and posting every day in honor of Selfie Week! If you guys are thinking of joining, but are torn about joining and afraid of showing your face, then I'm going to add some extra incentive! I will write a reader insert drabble with your boy of choice from any fandom that I'm in (Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, D.Gray-Man, Black Butler, Bleach, The World Ends With You, Sherlock BBC, Durarara, and Voltage Games: BMP & LLFTX and you can ask me about a few others if you're unsure~) with a prompt or theme that you get to pick, as long as you join and stay with it till the end! 

KNOWN SELFIE WEEKERS: 

xXlivelaughlove

WhispersOfTomorrow

CaptureAnotherStorm

Whyareall

Armybrat213

OnceUponThisTime

xSimplyElementaryx

XxXJustBeFriendsXxX

I'll be hunting them down for their drabble requests soon! So if you wanna be on that list, I'd grab your camera or your phone and upload that selfie! I can only write for anyone I'm aware of in selfie week though, so just hit up the comments section here or my message board when you've joined!  Ya feel me? Come on now guys~ It's just a week~