Selfie Week Friday ✰Dean Winchester✰ (Supernatural)

“What I don’t get is, how can you hit on younger girls when you can’t relate to the younger generation at all?” You asked the elder Winchester as you played on your phone.

“What? I can totally relate.”

“Dean, name one social media site.”

“… Umm isn’t myspace one?” Dean’s answer sounded more like a question.

Myspace?  Dean do you know how old that is?” You laughed and shook your head. “You’re turning into an old fart.”

“I am not! I still know what a selfie is.”

“That’s only because you take so many of yourself that Sam and I keep saying, ‘DEAN! Stop taking selfies we’re working!’”

“Hey, it’s not my fault I always look good.”

“Oh really?” You challenged, glancing at the plates on the table.

“Really.”

“Fortunately for you, I always look great. So let’s take a selfie together!” You realized you didn’t have enough pictures with the boys, “Say freaky Friday!”

“Freaky fri- HEY!” The camera shutter went off just as Dean turned to glare at you.

“What, I thought you said you always looked good?” You laughed and slipped away from Dean’s grasp. “Besides, apple pie suits you. Brings out the green in your eyes,” you joked as you slipped away.

"Damnit (Name)! Why do you keep throwing pie on me?!"

"What can I say? It's because you're so delicious,"  you joked. 

"Damn straight, now come lick this pie off me if you're gonna be like that." 

"No way in hell Dean. It's not that kind of freaky friday."