Selfie Week Thursday ✰Zexion✰

You were sitting in the library, surrounded by books all around you as you tried to cram the material into your mind. You were sure that the librarian was giving you the evil eye the entire time since you were more preoccupied on your phone rather than on the books in front of you. You were actually texting your parents, trying to convince them that you really were getting some work done while in the library. You were bored however, and decided to send them visual proof. Grabbing a random book from the mountain of books in front of you, you made a thumbs up sign at the camera while holding the book besides your face. You sent both your mother and your father the picture hoping that they would get off your case.

“You realize that you just took the picture while you were holding the book up upside down right?” The only other occupant of the library was a steely haired boy who happened to work there.

“What…?” You glanced at the book and swore. “Damnit, so close.” Cue the angry texts from your parents about goofing off. You slid the phone away, knowing that you were going to have to take this seriously. “Can you do me a favor? Mind helping me get started on this mountain?”

“Just promise not to take anymore selfies in the library.”

“Deal... Thanks Zexion.”