LET'S PLAY A GAME. A KINGDOM HEARTS/FINAL FANTASY OTOME

LET'S MAKE A KINGDOM HEARTS / FINAL FANTASY OTOME GAME.

No I'm actually being dead serious on this one guys. With less drawing and more writing at the very least. The fandom's kinda been falling flat on its ass, and I'm here to try and give it a kick in the ass without invoking some sort of OC hell. Which we never mention again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT:

Title: The Voice Behind the Voice

Here's the plot synopsis.

(Name) is an aspiring Voice Actress who lands her big break in a giant project with some of the biggest names in the industry. Those Voice Actors and Actresses? Well those are the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy gang, and she's got to pick someone to show her the ropes.

Now here's where everyone can get involved. There is no way in hell I am writing god knows how many routes for this thing. NO. WAY. IN. HELL. So, that means everyone should pick a character or two that they can write in character and then write that route.

Routes are going to be 15 chapters, in essence you're writing (Name)'s relationship development with this character after all.

You'll have to submit certain parts of a route by a date, I haven't determined the time between deadlines yet, but we'll see how that plays out based on schedules.

You're going to have leeway. Like, maybe in one, they're going to a voice acting conference. Maybe another is purely doing scenes together. Maybe they're doing funny vocal exercises together. Maybe they're talking about the plot of the game they're doing. Maybe they're befriending the other VAs. GET. CREATIVE. I don't want to see the same format for every character, surprise me, keep it original okay folks?

As for the game where it's set... Well to keep things simple it's going to be my story Sky Writers. Why? Because this saves me the heartache of coming up with a game where they can all voice act in, and Rea-Tan can be the Main Character easily. So if you need "scripts" for them to practice then I gotchu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WRITING

All submissions will have to follow a certain format. That format being second person reader insert (use the pronoun 'you'). And then use (Name) (Surname) when referring to your MC, the format you use for the Name insertion can be individual, but make it clear what format you use. I don't want to impinge on your personal styles, but I do want it to be clear after a reader's switching from ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ (Now for your own safety do not use this because Adree, @Whyareall is very possessive of her double squiggles. She'll probably yell at me for using it, because now I know her top secret. XD) to (Name) to ________ to some other things I've seen. I don't care, just make it clear for readers.

Make sure to use proper grammar, properly formatted text, keep characters in character, standard writing procedures apply here ladies and gents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE MAIN CHARACTER:

Because we can't all write different personality (Name)s. Alright, here's basic background for (Name). Her family goes way back in the voice acting business, her mother was a famed voice actress while her father was a voice acting casting director.

There are rumors surrounding her that her family is the reason she's got into the business, and landed such a big job on top of that.

She's a little stubborn and tough, determined to do this her way.

She's also a little prideful.

There will definitely be self-consciousness and self-esteem issues brewing below the surface. She's the kind that can laugh off a depreciative comment made at her on the outside, but it stings on the inside and shows when she's alone.
She can be rather reserved at first, because of course she has heard the rumors about her. I'll give you guys a little leeway in this. Is she quiet, is she cold, is she sarcastic and uses that as a shield? I'll leave that up to you. But this girl definitely has walls, and she's trying to come off as a professional, keep that in mind.

She's passionate about her work in voice acting, and takes it very seriously.

She's definitely got room for growth, and I'm sure everyone can find something to relate with. If not, give me a holler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUALITY NOT QUANTITY

To keep things organized, this little writing game will be moderated by yours truly. What does that mean? I am judge, jury, and executioner of plot, character, and grammar.

Before we do any writing, I want to see a summary of what you plan on doing in your route. I want to see character development, relationship development, and plot in those 15 chapters.

After sending me the summary and getting the ok, then we finally get to writing. I'll go through and check for mischaracterization, grammar, and things of the like. If I tell you to fix something, you better fix it, or else you're invoking my wrath. It's not pretty, and it will earn you a one-way ticket out of this game if you do it often enough.

If you stick with me on this highway to hell, I promise that we can make it something that everyone wants to read.

I know that people are going on vacation since it's summer, and if you're in a situation where you can't write, then just talk to me and we'll see what we can work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIT TO GET DONE

1st, I'll answer any major questions that anyone can think of, ask anything that you're curious about and I'll put it here.

2nd, we have to decide whose writing who. You can pick as many BOCs or GOCs as you want, but you'll have to post their parts of their route before the deadline for the next part. I think it'll be fun to have a little writing contest if people have conflicting character preferences, and let everyone vote on whoever they want posting that person's route. (Be sure to post your TOP characters you want to write, and then post backup characters you can write well and in character.)

3rd We have to decide how to organize this. I'm not comfortable posting other's works on my page, that feels strange. I was thinking that possible we could open up an entirely new account which I will manage. Everyone ok with that? The routes can be posted as individual stories, and I will credit all the writers with their work. I know it's sad not to have the votes and comments on your story, but I need to be able to control what is posted, or else this falls apart and I have heartache and never try any fandom unifying gimmicks like this one. I like to think my schemes are fun to drag people into every now and then.

So that's your ticket in. You have to comment on the first, second, and third objectives I have here. Format your comment or PM like this so I know you read the rules, I'm not going to tolerate trying to organize this for people who can't follow basic instructions.

"1st: (Insert any questions you have; if you have none then simply write: "No" or something of the sort.)

2nd Part 1: (Insert character(s) you REALLY want to write for AND MENTION HOW MANY YOU WANT TO WRITE FOR, I'm totally willing to write like five different routes, but I doubt everyone is) 

2nd Part II: (Insert back-up character(s) you COULD write for)

3rd: (Insert ideas for where to post)"

That being said, this is going to be fun guys! Write for a character you don't usually write for, push yourself a little bit and know that everyone will be here to support you! You get back what you give out.