TEASERS; Look, there are signs of life!

All right everyone. This isn't a long ramble on why the hell I've been dead, but it is another little scheme to get things back to life before we're ALL back in the flames of hell.

(I'm working on the KH/FF Otome game still no worries, I just need to wait till things cool down)

Otherwise, how about we all get a little thing going here? I'm sure all the readers out there can't wait to get something new to read because hell we've all been dead. I'm sure all the writers out there wanna prove that they're not dead and that they have been working. If I've learned nothing, it's that writers love to leave readers feeling thirsty and wanting more.

Here's my proposal everyone. A few Teasers for the soul.

A teaser can be anything that the writer wishes. It can be something that they have planned for a new book. It can be a preview of a rough draft of a far off scene in their current book. It can be a preview of a scene from the next chapter even. Just enough to get the audience curious and wanting more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now readers, here's your job.

Comment.

Every writer is going to set their own terms for releasing a teaser.

Here are some of mine.

Sky Writers Teaser A well thought out critique on writing style, characterization, and maybe even changes from the new to the old. This story is my pride and joy, if you can tell me about some of your favorite scenes so far and memorable quotes. Talk to me about favorite characters and why you love them. Come on, you've got plenty to work with for this story.

Dazzling Lights Teaser: Tell me about which of the shows you've seen, what you're looking forwards to, favorite characters and why, like the options are endless.

The Art of Happiness Teaser: Tell me about Voltage games you've played, talk to me about which ones you're excited to see and what babes you can't wait to see.

Crown Dorks Teaser: BMP fans unite YO! Tell me about your favorite prince, tell me about what you think's going to happen, anything and everything.

Semi Automatic Teaser: Talk to me about the description, prologue, and first chapter. Tell me about questions you have, about any foreshadowing you might've seen.

Voltage Collab Teaser: Me and XxXJustBeFriendsXxX have been drowning in voltage feels. So we've got a little something cooking up~ If you guys are curious, then be sure to babble more about voltage and ask questions in general, we just might answer with a scene. ;) Here's my teaser right now: it's got Love Letters From Thief X, Kissed by the Baddest Bidder, Enchanted in the Moonlight, Metro PD: Close to You, and Star Crossed Myth~ 

??? Teaser: I've got plotbunnies for days and I don't mind sharing if you guys don't mind listening. That being said though, tell me about how you know me, how long you've followed me, why you're still here, what you like about my writing and what fandoms you're into. Talk to me!~

You don't necessarily have to do every single one of the conditions to get a teaser and you can say more if you think that'll help you get your point across, but better the comment, the more inclusive, the better the teaser. You might get an entire scene or you might only get a small enigmatic little blurb, that's up to you.

The point of this little teaser game is to get feedback for all the author(ess[e])s out there and to get all you readers hyped up about what's to come! Each writer is free to set their own terms on what teasers are released, but BE SURE to give feedback AFTER you see the teaser!