February 2016 Update

You guys are getting used to my posts on what I'm updating next and things like that, right? Those updates I do when I'm feeling stuck and need to sit down and plan everything out for my sake and your sake? Yea, well welcome to another edition of that!~

Table of Contents:

1. Sky Writers

2. Sophrosyne

3. Dazzling Lights

4. The Art of Happiness

5. Crown Dorks

6. Fandom Projects

7. Plotbunnies?

8. Recommend me Manga. Ruin my life.

9. ✎Authoress's Note✎ (REALLY IMPORTANT THIS TIME AROUND.)

1. Sky Writers

I'm sure you guys aren't completely excited for intros. To be honest I'm not either. I would love to rush it and shove Rea-Tan on the Gummi-Ship and to Middangeard. I really don't like writing intros. They're usually my least favorite part and I have to throw interesting character development or plot in to entertain myself and make sure you guys aren't just reading something I forced out of my brain and onto the page. That's what's been taking so long with this.

That being said... do you guys want a fandom and BOC list drawn up for this? Honestly at the rate I'm going I'm going to end up getting more feels for different things and incorporating them into the story. There are some that just fit really well aha.

2. Sophrosyne

Sophrosyne is similar to Sky Writers except even worse. I really don't know where to start with this one- when it comes to which characters I should use or which fandoms go first. I finished my world building and then haven't had the time to sit and start planning things out

3. Dazzling Lights

I always seem to take ages with this story. The main problem I hit with this story is what to do with the Free characters, believe it or not. I would get rid of them, but they also really shine through in the second and last book, since Dazzling Lights is part of a three-part story after all. They come into play later, but I also treating them like second-hand characters in the meanwhile. Hrhhrm.

4. The Art of Happiness

I honestly haven't thought about this story in a while since I haven't really played a lot of Voltage's games lately. I've been busy with schoolwork and haven't been in the mood to sit down and play it, though I might soon.

5. Crown Dorks

I did play a route in BMP the other day and brought back some old feels of the chapter, but then I also felt torn by the urge to introduce all the characters at once. It's not like me, it's not how I like writing, so when I forced that I kept deleting it. I think I'll just go back and write it as I feel is right and I think that'll help me overall.

6. Fandom Projects

There are currently three fandom projects I have put on the backburner right now. A Fandom Magazine, a Harry-Potter based AU/Reader-Insert, and the Otome-esque game.

I can't start all of these at the same time. These projects do not just involve me, they involve the fandom, and a good number of people are also busy with dealing with their own problems and battles in life right now so I wouldn't want to start a project back up without anyone really being around to take part and enjoy it.