The Taste of Fall ✰Dean Winchester✰

Authoress's Note: I dunno it's late, I saw this recipie on the internet and I thought of Dean, either way, enjoy!~ Fluffymoment-Ithinkyes. 

“Man when will this rain just stop?” Dean complained. He wanted to get to the next town by now, staying in one place too long got dangerous- not to mention supernatural bastards never took a break. The room was lit by a few dim candles, since the lightning knocked the power right out.

“You’re so jittery, relax already- Sam’s sleeping like a log and you look like someone just threw ice down the back of your shirt.” Your strides were as calm and smooth as your voice, and Dean found himself relaxing as he watched you walk towards him- there was something mesmerizing in the sway of your hips when you moved like that. You were wearing one of his shirts, letting your arm and torso get engulfed by the fabric. You opted for some yoga pants beneath that, not that Dean was complaining- hell no- hunting did good for those legs of yours. There was a comforter slung around your shoulders like a scarf, he had to admit that you definitely looked comfortable. Dean stopped staring before he was tempted to do something, looking outside towards the dark outside. He sighed slightly, knowing that you and Sam deserved a break away from the supernatural- if only because you were were rained in.

You took a seat on the bench besides him, your warmth radiating from you as you sat. You took the comforter around your shoulder and slung half of it around Dean. You scooted a little closer to him, not minding the closeness at all. Green eyes glanced towards you questioningly.

“Cocktail?” You asked. In your hand was a small glass filled with a light brown liquid. Dean narrowed his eyes slightly at the marshmallow garnish on the glass.

“That’s so girly it hurts.” He blinked a few times as he stared at it.

“I bet you you’re going to love it if you try it,” you said confidently.

“Give it here.” Dean held his hand out, knowing that you’d bother him until he tried it anyways. You grinned as you handed him the hot cocktail, and he raised his brow at the sweet scent coming from it. He put the glass to his lips and took a sip. He pulled the glass away for a second, pursing his lips and tilting his head up slightly. He ended up downing almost half the glass after that. The warm and sweet flavor flowed smoothly down his throat, he had been expecting more of a burning sensation, but this wasn’t bad either.

“Doesn’t it taste like caramel apple pie with a bit of vanilla ice cream? It tastes like fall in a cup.” You beamed at the brown haired male, your eyes seemed to twinkle in the dark.

“You should make this more often.” 

“Apple pie addict." You smiled as you watched him take another sip, but slower this time to savor the flavor. "There’s more in the kitchen. I can go make another cup if you want.” You were rising to your feet when his arm wrapped around your waist and tugged you back. You fell into his lap, the blanket enveloping the two of you in its warmth. You were captivated by the glow in those green eyes, it was like their usual hardness faded completely.

“We can share.” He spoke softly, and you wondered if he could feel your heart racing. His eyes were focused on your lips, slowly leaning closer to you, and you leaned in slightly to meet him halfway. The taste of the cocktail lingered into the kiss, and you smiled as your eyes slid closed, arms wrapping around his neck to close the distance. 

It tastes like fall... Or maybe that's just Dean.