November 2015 Update

Table of Contents:

I've got a lot to say on anything and everything! I'd love if you guys could stop to read what you're interested in, but especially the ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎ section. It's actually pretty important.

1. Sky Writers

2. Dazzling Lights

3. Semi-Automatic

4. The Art of Happiness

5. Crown Dorks

6. A Drabble a Day Keeps the Feels Away

7. Squeenix Monthly, the KH/FF fandom magazine

8. The Voice Behind the Voice

9. It's Wizardry, my Dear Muggles

10. Teasers

11. ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*

1. Sky Writers:

If you guys haven't seen it yet for some reason or another, there has actually been an update! That being said, HOW WAS THIS MORE THAN A MONTH AGO?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME- ugh, that's a tangent for a later time I suppose. 

But we're finally past the introductory arc! I'm actually really excited to get started in this story, to show off all the characters that Lucere has to offer! It's a diverse world and I've missed writing for it! The only problem is that I'm at a slight crossroads in terms of where to take the story. I have to decide whether to follow the old edition, and to what extent, or whether to make a new plotline for this arc completely. That's what's been holding up the progress of the story. I would apologize, but I can't bring myself to do it. I don't want to fall into the same trap that stopped me from progressing in the last edit, and I certainly don't want to let you all down. That being said, chapters take time to write and time is a scarce luxury for me lately. 

I have to thank all the readers that have stuck with me so far, I know it isn't easy to be so patient, but I want to thank you anyways. To any new readers, thanks for pushing so far to get caught up! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

2. Dazzling Lights: 

If I haven't updated my other stories in a long time, then this is by far the story I have neglected the most. The problem with this story is that I'm in the introductory slump- how much do I give you? Who do I give you? How intertwined can I make this story before I'm going too far?

I've got enough typed up that it could be the next chapter, yet I haven't found the end and I feel as if I haven't said what I need to with this chapter quite just yet. So just be a little more patient while I get the kinks worked out and give you a chapter that says all I need it to say. 

I've got huge plans for this book though, believe it or not. Whenever I get past the annoying block that I always have when it comes to me and the first chapters of a story, then we'll definitely hit the ground running. 

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

3. Semi-Automatic: 

Honestly speaking, I haven't thought about this story in a long, long time. That's the consequence of having multiple stories at the same time. The contest is over, and the results are in. I was happy with what I got, but I feel as if part of me had to compromise what I wanted to do with the second chapter to make it work for the sake of the contest so I might edit it a bit more before actually doing anything with it.