Teaser 4: (Sky Writers) Goofballs, Goofballs Everywhere

He let out a deep sigh, turning to face the blond. Sheepish didn't even being to cover the expression on his face as he barely managed a smile, "Hi Ven."

"Hi? Hi?! HI?! You've been here this entire time, you didn't ever tell me and all you have to say is HI?!" Ven practically ripped his hair out with frustration as he audibly let out a groan. The taller male let out a low laugh as he walked towards the sunshiny goofball and messed up his hair.

"Good to see you too, Ventus." The burden on his heart lightened slightly to see Ven hadn't changed too much, even after everything he went through ten years ago.

"Terra, you big bully." Ven didn't make a move to slap Terra's hand away, but his lips jutted into a distinct pout, like all the times he was told he was too young to get involved with something. His frustration dissolved in seconds as he threw his arms around the only older brother he ever knew. "Welcome back, man."

Terra smiled as he returned the hug. "Good to be back."

The two pulled apart, smiling as they looked at each other.

"It's hard to believe we've been gone so long huh? There are so many Field Ops now. Even more Keyblade Wielders, crazy, huh?"

"Scared of the competition?" Terra teased lightly.

"Hey, I've gotten this far, you can't keep treating me like a kid." Ven stuck his tongue out at the end, even though he knew it was pointless trying to get Terra to stop. "Though, Sora, Roxas, even Vanitas... We're all connected, I guess?"

"Roxas is more like Vanitas than you even though he looks like you, he's not a bad person though, but I can see how similar you and Sora are," Terra noted.

"Right. But we still have to get Aqua."

Terra nodded firmly, his resolve hardening and his smile widening. "That's right. We won't stop until we get her back."

"Guys, we shouldn't do this!"

"Come on Kairi, don't act like you wanna be here."

"Hey! Don't shove, (Name)!"

"That wasn't me, Sora, it was Kairi!"

"Was not!"

"Riku, where do you think your elbow is? Oh I'll tell you, it's in my stomach!"

"Yea Riku, I thought you were too cool to look, what are you doing here then?"

"Making sure you guys don't bother them."

"SHH! They're going to hear us!"

"Forget hearing us, we're falling iiiin!"

And in from the door tumbled a very impressive heap that consisted of Sora, Riku, you, and Kairi.

Ven and Terra both turned to look at each other with amused looks on their faces. "Really guys? You couldn't wait a little?" Ven asked as he watched Sora get crushed under everyone's weight and snickered a little.

"I tried to get them to stop," Kairi let out a little sigh as she stood up and brushed herself up.

"Liar. You were jumping in, not pulling us away," you accused as you managed to roll onto the floor and then get to your feet. Kairi's cheeks flushed pink slightly after getting called out.

"Riku, get off me, you're heavy," Sora whined as he tried to shove the white haired teen off.

"I told you guys it was a bad idea." Riku let out a sigh as he stood up and looked at the two experienced keyblade wielders. "Sorry for interrupting."