SpecialChap3:1

And we meet again, just like I said on the last chapter i'll be making a special chapter after 10 real chapters.

Enjoy😘

Nana's POV

As the beautiful sunset happened at my window, I changed my clothes into a pink formal dress. The dress that I'm wearing has a dark pink ribbon that was tied on my waist.

I also combed my hair and tied a braid at the side of my hair. I opened the drawer and grab my makeup kit.

This day was Harley's special day, his parents prepared a grand celebration for his 16th birthday. His birthday was always grand and special, same with her sister Lesley.

Every year, if one of Vance family member's birthday has come, they immediately prepared a grand celebration and invite the all their classmates and friends.

The Vance was known as one of the richest family at our school, and their not just rich. They were also the nicest people.

They even volunteered to help some poor people who lived in poverty. So no doubt why people admire the Vance family.

Even me, especially Harley. I fell in love with him since were just kindergarten, and now I was planning to confessed. I don't want to stay friends with him.

I want more than just a friend...

I went to the mirror stand and applied lipstick, a lipstick that looks like I didn't use one. After I look at myself, "Perfect," I said to myself.

I placed all the things that I needed later to the party at my sling bang, and ofcourse I won't forget Harith's present. It's a latest expensive perfume, since I hsve no idea what to gave him so I chose perfume for men.

As I was fully prepared, I went outside and saw Miya doing something. She was planning to come with me too but school works bothered her.

"I'm going," she looked at me, by head to foot. "Aww my sister is more beautiful." Miya teased, she always praised me that I'm beautiful whenever I weared something formal. "Stop it Miya," I said, forming a pink blush onto my cheeks.

She stand up and went near me to fix me again, "I'm sorry your sister won't be there with you." she apologized. "Because of these stupid school works." she complained, I chuckled. "But have fun at the party." she said, then she give me a warm hug that I really wanted, I did it back.

As we seperated apart, I went at the door. Wearing pink heels and start leaving, as I went outside I closed the door.

I breathe deeply, I felt nervous right now. Because this is it, this is the right time to say what I really feel to Harley, and theres no turning back.

Then I suddenly saw a car stops infront of our house, the window sill opened revealing Harith was driving it. He was also wearing formal clothes cause he's also invited, and I didn't know this guy can drive.

I went near at the car, "Hey, I didn't know you can drive." I said, "Of course I practice at home secretly." he said with a wink, I just rolled my eyes while chuckling. "Come on in, I don't want to make my bestfriend be haggard at the party." he said, I chuckled again and went inside.

Oh and about Harith, he was bestfriend since we were grade school. He always protect and care for me whenever something happens to me, he even scolded me when I did something wrong like he was my father.

For short, whatever happens to me he'll be always there.

As I got comfortable at my seat, I saw Harith's eyes on the front mirror looking at me. "Y-you look beautiful." he praised me, my cheeks suddenly formed a shades of pink.