18: Invited

(Disclaimer: Artwork is not mine)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys let me warn ya, there will be a trashy thing that will be for 13+

Not that bad but I just thought that this isn't for elementary students.

Don't tell me that I didn't warn ya, I beg ya.

Nana's POV

Later... After breakfast, We watch tv, probably we won't have any training today cause just like I said to him, I can only train at the weekend. So I'm here sitting near the window, gazing at nature.

It's been a while since no danger has come, but since there is a problem of a missing girl named Chang'e. Others think that she runs away, but what reason? Others think that she was murdered, but who wants to kill her? Then others think that she was kidnapped by the abyss, well that's what we thought. But why would they use her....... against me?

" You ok?" I tilt my head, seeing Harith was leaning on the side of the door. " Yeah.. just wondering." I replied. He sits beside me and asks again, " Wondering about?" he asks. " Just a case about the missing girl" I answered.

" What about her?" he asks again, "I feel so sorry about her" I said with a sad tone, " She got in trouble because of me" I continued.

He touches my shoulder and reply, " Hey, don't say that this is all your fault. Nobody wants this to happen right?" I faced him and nod, " Someday, this problem will be solved." he continued.

I smiled and hug him, " Thank you for making me feel safe Harith" I said, " Your welcome pancake." he said and kissed my forehead.

Then suddenly, there was a knocking sound. " I'll go get it" I volunteered, I went to the living room to see the person who was outside. As I opened the door, I saw Alucard.

" Hey, Alu" I waved, " Hey Nana, is Harith here?" he asks, " You need me Big Bro?" I almost jumped in a surprise, didn't notice this cat was behind me. " Ow, yes Harith." Alucard answered. " Come inside" I let him get in the house, we sat on the couch and start chatting.

" So Big bro, what brings you here?" Harith asks, " Princess Silvanna invites you to the Moniyan Empire." Alucard said. " I told her all the problems, including Nana's case." he said.

" When I can meet her?" Harith asks, " Tomorrow in the morning, I'll pick you up." Alucard answered Harith agreed.

" But what about Nana, will she go with me tomorrow?" he asks, " I think the princess will let the uninvited guest come into her kingdom" he answered. " Great" Harith reacted.

" Now I must be going, Miya will be waiting for me." he said as he stands up. " Be safe Big bro" I reminded him, " As usual Nana" he said as he messed with my hair before going, " See you in the morning you two." he waved, we waved back to him too.

" What now?" I ask him, " What about watching tv?" he ask, " Sounds fine to me" I answered, " I'll get some snacks from the cabinet, go turn on the tv" he said.

An hour passed, both of us are hungry so I made mushroom soup for dinner. As I placed it on the table, seeing that Harith was smiling, " Making your favorite food?" he asks, " I didn't eat this for a long time, of course, I'll make them." I answered. He just smiling and start eating.